Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

3.77/5  rDev +3.9%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

3.75/5  rDev +3.3%

3.42/5  rDev -5.8%

This also had a good, copper color to it, but I was immediately suspicious when I couldn't smell any real scent of hops. This bore itself out when I sipped my way through the sample that had been poured for me. It had a nice, dry finish, but it just wasn't hoppy enough for me, especially since they were calling it an IPA. I went back and had a full pint, but my opinion did not change.

Kokopelli IPA from Sweetwater Tavern & Brewery