Rolling Rock Extra Pale | Latrobe Brewing Co.

poor
poor
Read the review
Rolling Rock Extra PaleRolling Rock Extra Pale

Latrobe Brewing Co.
Missouri, United States
rollingrock.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Using a time-honored recipe with only the finest malted barley and blend of hops, Rolling Rock is a classic American lager that is as well-known for its distinctive, full-bodied taste as it is for its craftsmanship, heritage and painted green bottle.

Full-flavored, with a subtle bite. Light-to-medium body and color. Brewed with only the choicest ingredients; a perfect blend of pale barley malt, rice and corn.

Added by Todd on 03-02-2001

Ratings: 2,732 |  Reviews: 824

1.75/5  rDev -33.7%

2.75/5  rDev +4.2%

4.36/5  rDev +65.2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

One of my favorite beers on the market right now, it does have a VERY light hoppy corny taste that I personally do enjoy. The aftertaste has a very fresh take to it through my mouth. I do look the look of the bottle and the design, has an old school look to it and hope they stick with it for years to come.

If you are wondering what beer I would compare to, I'd say if you like Coors Light, give this a go, has a very similar after taste to it.

Would I get it again? Definitely

3.22/5  rDev +22%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

This beer isn't quite the same since the boys in St. Louis took it over. Rolling Rock extra pale seems a bit watered down, perhaps that's why it's extra pale. Still it has a good light taste and if you get a fresh bottle you can almost feel the glass-lined tanks of old Latrobe, Pa. Progress is not always best my thirsty friend. Still maybe it's Nostalgia, but I find myself buying twelve pack of Rolling Rock on occasion and yes, enjoying it.

2.75/5  rDev +4.2%

3.5/5  rDev +32.6%

3.5/5  rDev +32.6%

3.72/5  rDev +40.9%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 3.75

I like it, not too and it goes down really smooth. I can't really find anything that I hate about this beer, I feel like its a weekend with the bros beer, it's so smooth that you could down a few and get a pretty good buzz. Over all, I wouldn't drink it all the time but I would get it every now and again.

1.75/5  rDev -33.7%

2.25/5  rDev -14.8%

Rolling Rock Extra Pale from Latrobe Brewing Co.