Double Dry Hopped Chinooker'd IPA | Lawson's Finest Liquids

Lawson's Finest Liquids
Vermont, United States
lawsonsfinest.com

Style: American IPA

Chinooker'd with hops in the cask.

Added by TheSevenDuffs on 07-24-2012

4.25/5  rDev -1.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

4.5/5  rDev +4.4%

4.03/5  rDev -6.5%

On cask @ The Farmhouse

A - Cloudy medium yellow/orange with a small amount of fluffy off-white head.

S - Grapefruit and piney hops with some lighter peach aromas. Very fresh overall aroma

T - Big bitterness up front with loads of grapefruit, peach, mango and pine. A very slight malt sweetness in the background.

M - Medium body. Smooth and creamy. Light carbonation.

3.5/5  rDev -18.8%

4.42/5  rDev +2.6%

I have to say very unique taste. I went up waterberry by and I got to visit a pub called the prohibition pig, and I got a chance to try this on tap and I liked very much over all all lawson brew tasted very well. This is I believe a very new brewery for me. So I did a little research about this beer on my phone wile eating lunch and drinking a cold glass of this chinnoker and found out that down rte 100 waren vt I was able to buy 5 of this guys in bottle and 5bottle of the double sunshine wich is very good as well. Any ways, this is a very good beer over all.

Double Dry Hopped Chinooker'd IPA from Lawson's Finest Liquids