D'oh! | Earth Bread + Brewery

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

4.35/5  rDev 0%

Made with bread yeast.

a: This was a slightly hazy golden amber color. It was served to me with a smallish frothy cap.

s: This had a soft, Belgian character in the yeast aromas. There was plenty of fresh citrus rind to go along with it.

t: Interesting. I found gently sweet candy-like yeast and vanilla before the big, flavorful citric finish that also had a hint of pine.

m: Big bodied and soft overall.

d: I can't say what affect the bread yeast had, but this different from any IPA I recall trying. Very good first impression from Earth.

D'oh! from Earth Bread + Brewery