501 Mahantongo St
Pottsville, Pennsylvania, 17901-3016
(570) 628-4890 | map
Brewing since 1829, D.G. Yuengling & Son is recognized as America's oldest brewery and holds the record for the longest, continuously operated brewery in the US.
Added by BeerAdvocate
View: Beers | Events
Beers: Current (12) | Arch (2) | All
|Black And Tan (DUPLICATE)||Black & Tan||?||3.43||10||-|
|Yuengling IPA||American IPA||?||3.46||3||-|
What are Archived Beers?
- Retired (no longer brewed).
- Limited (brewed once) and past the availability threshold.
- Inactive beers that haven't been reviewed in ages.
- Entered ages ago, but never reviewed.
Yuengling Brewery in Pottsville, PA
- out of 100 based on 0 ratings.