Lindemans Pêche | Brouwerij Lindemans

Ratings: 1,171 |  Reviews: 469
1.5/5  rDev -62%

1.75/5  rDev -55.7%

2.03/5  rDev -48.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2

Undrinkable. I got almost no tartness and the sweetness was overwhelming. Tasted like an extra sweet sour patch kid dunked in a pile of sugar. I like lambics, but not this lambic.

2.14/5  rDev -45.8%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

Really too sweet. At least it tastes just like a peach. Carbonation was acceptable. Not very sour

2.23/5  rDev -43.5%

Trying to work my way through the whole Lindemans lineup of "fruit lambics."

typed up from notes:

Bright clear orangey apricot color. Two fingers of white head with some spotty lace clinging in chunky streaks.

Smells of deep oak notes. Bit of dank, earthy funk. I get some peaches too, naturally, but they are almost lost in the oaky and earthy funk notes.

Tastes like synthetic peach flavor. Oak hits hard in the finish snd helps dry it out a bit, but not enough. The overall flavor is like this:
take some gummy peach rings.
Roll them around in the left over sour sugar from a bag of sour patch kids.
suck on them.

The body is thick and syrupy... needs to be lighter in feel with more bubbles. Just a touch of sourness here-- needs more!

Overall-- meh. too sweet and sugary (like many of the brewery's "fruit lambics") and not sour enough to cut through it.

2.25/5  rDev -43%

2.44/5  rDev -38.2%

2.44/5  rDev -38.2%

This is a light yellow-orange cloudy beer with a high amount of carbonation initially. The carbonation goes away fairly quickly. It smells of apple and peach initially. This is a very sweet beer even compared to the other Lindemans beers. It has strong peach flavors, but just as many apple flavors as well. It is a very carbonated beer and very tingley on my tongue. I'm not crazy about peaches in general, but the drinkability is still fairly low. I would rather drink the framboise or cassis instead.

2.46/5  rDev -37.7%

2.48/5  rDev -37.2%

Poured this corked and capped 12 oz., undated green bottle into a tulip. Body was clear and apple-cider colored. A small white head left a cascade of splotchy lace after each drink.

Smell was peachy. Mild vinegar. Powdered sugar.

Taste was a disappointment. Too sweet. I love peaches and expected peach flavor which was surprisingly absent. I only tasted the sugar from the peaches. It seems this one should have fermented longer (?). It lacked any expected lambic sourness. I expected much more.

Mouthfeel was medium bodied and only mildly carbonated.

2.73/5  rDev -30.9%

Was expecting a higher ABV brew out of lambics, but I guess I had the wrong interpretation of the style. Poured a hazy, hefe looking color with all cream head and laced the sniffer very nicely, but for me, it all went downhill after that. The smell was very nice and peach, but the taste was tart and hard to drink. I got a sick, quesy feeling after finishing off a bomber, not a good feeling either. My stomach was churning like hell as was my gag reflex...the mouthfeel is quite heavy however, I'm assuming because of the fruit additives, but because of its tartness and wear on my stomach, I don't think I'll be revisting the fruit lambics for awhile...I considered this more peach champange than beer, and I didnt even feel a buzz for what its worth

2.73/5  rDev -30.9%

i feel like i have been putting a lot o diclaimers in front of reviews lately but here it goes, i dont like peaches and this is only my 5th lambic, so deal..creamy baje beer with a hearty white head. looks lighter towards the bottom. smells of grass and peaches from a can. my best taste analogy is a peach creamsaver(i dont know if they really have one but work with me) with an acidic center. i dont know why i bought a peach beer, but i'd already tryed the rasberry one and was trying boon's kriek. also wood and grassy ntoes in there as well. my stomach feels like is is rotting from the inside out so low drinkability. mothfeel if very full, and thick, and syrupy, it hink this is part of the reason it reminds me of a creamsaver.

Lindemans Pêche from Brouwerij Lindemans