Simcoe IPA | Empyrean Brewing Company

Added by Miami66 on 08-03-2013

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.77/5  rDev 0%

This is a brand new IPA created during the "Beer Quest." It isn't bitter like most IPA's are to me. It has a nice golden amber color and goes down incredibly smooth. Frankly I was very surprised and in a good way. Not the typical grassy flavor that I'd expect from an IPA either. I really enjoyed this beer. I had the Empyrean sampler and this was the first one I tried. It ended up being in the top 2 out of the 9 samples. Very delicious.

4/5  rDev 0%