Sunshine White | Big Daddy's

3.32/5

Big Daddy's
Virginia, United States

Style: Witbier

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by on 09-24-2009

Reviews by WoodBrew:
4/5  rDev 0%

Tried the Sunshine White Ale during a recent visit to Roanoke. I thought the White Ale was quite tasty. The beer poured a cloudy yellow with white head that laced. The scent included floral aroma with an orange peel zing. The flavor included a nice spice and orange zest which gave the beer good balance. The mouthfeel was good....lighter in body and mild carbonation. Overall I thought it was a good beer.

2.63/5  rDev 0%

Had this one on tap. Poured a cloudy orange yellow. Served with an orange slice. I found the taste to be extremely light, almost too much orange peel flavor and not enough beer flavor like a cocktail. I didn't dislike it, just confused if I ordered the right thing or not.

Sunshine White from Big Daddy's