Cave Mountain Jalapeno Pilsner | Cave Mountain Brewing Company

Cave Mountain Brewing Company
New York, United States
cavemountainbrewingcompany.com

Style: Chile Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by PEBKAC on 10-08-2009

Liked:
3.25/5
Alströms:

2.5/5  rDev 0%

Growler pushed on me by Dorothy at Belgium Comes to Cooperstown.

Overflowing pour into my baby Duvel tulip. Filtered, watery yellow colored body, no room for head.

Smell was grainy Euro lager stink. A few drops of hot pepper oil & stuffy plastic.

Taste was canned jalapenos & hot adobe chili paste. Spicier & more biting then expected. It didn't make me sweat, but it quickly got my attention. Somewhere there underneath was a clean, if slightly metallic lager.

Prickly carbonation. Feel was thin, gassy, & greasy.

Not my favorite chili beer.

4/5  rDev 0%