Chai Milk Stout | Cave Mountain Brewing Company

Cave Mountain Brewing Company
New York, United States
cavemountainbrewingcompany.com

Style: Milk / Sweet Stout

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by DrinkSlurm on 05-08-2012

4.54/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

I have had this beer twice at TAPNY .... I love this beer !! I am also a fan of Chai Tea lattes and Milk Stouts. It does both of them justice with a perfect blend of spicy chai with a touch of bitter hops and a sweet creamy stout. My favorite beer of all time !!!

4.27/5  rDev 0%

Poured from tap into pint glass. Pours a dark brown/black with amber hue when held up to light. Nice thick foamy head. Smells of sweet milky malts and sugar with a hint of chai/clove.
Taste is great. Nice balance of sweet sugars with the roasted chai/malt. Its fantastic. I highly recommend this brew. Very unique and drinkable. Just not sure about the abv...

Chai Milk Stout from Cave Mountain Brewing Company