Scooter Ale | Milwaukee Ale House

3.41/5
Alströms:

Reviews by kingothewoods:
3.6/5  rDev 0%

Dark reddish color with a nice tan head. You definitely got the malt and hops smells coming through. Nice Red Ale. Very, Very smooth which was well balanced in flavors. I had several more because I liked the rounded balance of malts, hops, and sweetness.

3.22/5  rDev 0%

A - Very little light tan head when poured into a pint glass. The body is a nice dark copper color.

S - The scent of malt and hops accented by plum.

T - The flavor is malty with a nice hop finish. There are a couple different hop accents through each gulp.

M - The feel isn't very comfortable. I purchased this brew on Friday afternoon and today is Tuesday evening. I've never had a growler lose its texture as fast as those poured from the Ale House. The feel is flat and watery.

~ I'm guessing this one would have been much better from the tap as most of the Ale House's brews are good when consumed in-house.

Scooter Ale from Milwaukee Ale House