Sidetrack Summer Ale | Boylan Bridge Brewpub

Boylan Bridge Brewpub
North Carolina, United States
boylanbridge.com

Style: American Blonde Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Summer

Added by on 09-16-2009

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 2
Reviews by callisbeers:
4.18/5  rDev n/a

I was unsure about trying this one because the blondes I have tried (beers that is) have not really done anything for me. However the waiter said this one had just won a silver at the Carolina Championships so I thought I would give it a go. Beautiful, clear golden color with a nice inch of head and some small lacing. Didn't catch anything on the smell but the taste, wow. I am not good at describing tastes but this had something that gave it a very unique and yummy taste. It had medun carbonation and was so light and flavorful that I could have had several more. I am more bummed now knowing that they only sell their kegs to restaraunts. Boy I wish I could get this on the home kegerator!

3.5/5  rDev n/a