Type: Brewery, Bar, Eatery
5080 Rue Saint-Ambroise
Montréal, Quebec, H4C 2G1
(514) 939-3060 | map
McAuslan Brewing is part of Montréal's 1st generation of micro-breweries. It built its reputation by brewing several very sessionable ales, like the classic McAuslan Oatmeal Stout and St-Ambroise Pale Ale, along with a few seasonal offerings. It is now more of a large regional craft brewer than a micro-brewery but still maintains an interesting palate of brews and has recently added a terrace adjacent to one of Montréal's busier cycle paths so enthusiasts and newbies alike can enjoy their brews on tap in a relaxed urban setting without worrying about parking.
Added by BeerAdvocate
What are Archived Beers?
- Retired (no longer brewed).
- Limited (brewed once) and past the availability threshold.
- Inactive beers that haven't been reviewed in ages.
- Entered ages ago, but never reviewed.
McAuslan Brewing in Montréal, QC, Canada
- out of 100 based on 5 ratings.