Export Gold | Fat Head's Brewery & Saloon

fatheadscleveland.com

Style: Dortmunder / Export Lager

Added by adamette on 07-24-2009

3.65/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

3.75/5  rDev 0%

On tap at the brewery a few hours ago. Review from notes. Poured into a clean, clear glass. Note from the brewery:
Dortmunder Export style lager has rich, toasted cereal malt flavors leaning up against German noble hops creating a
beer that is edgy not bitter. Rich golden color invites the you to an enjoyable session of sipping this classic beer style.

A Basic look of translucent medium yellow or golden body, very little head by the time it got to my table.

S Barley, hops with a bit of a bite. True to style.

T Nice taste with the smoothness that I appreciate. Better than Dortmunder by Great Lakes in my opinion.

M That nice smoothness that I like better than GLBC Dortmunder Gold.

D Good drinkability. I could have a couple of these.

Export Gold from Fat Head's Brewery & Saloon