Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

LCBO Store #575 - Wellington & Bradley

Log in or Sign up to start rating.
no score

Awaiting 10 Reviews
LCBO Store #575 - Wellington & BradleyLCBO Store #575 - Wellington & Bradley

Type: Store

1073 Wellington Rd
London, Ontario, N6E 1W4

(519) 681-4242 | map

No notes at this time.

Added by GodOfBeer on 05-21-2009

View: Place Reviews | Events
User Reviews
Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters
Reviews: 4 | Ratings: 4
Reviews by cratez:
Photo of cratez
3.5/5  rDev -5.1%
vibe: 3.5 | quality: 3.5 | service: 4 | selection: 3

Mr. Manning is right: this is the best beer store in London, located in the south end of the city near White Oaks Mall. Usually the first to acquire all of the seasonal releases, and it offers several refrigerated imports (Fullers, Urquell, Aventinus). OCB shelf has Great Lakes, Flying Monkeys, Grand River, Mill Street, Wellington, and Muskoka, among other brands. The staff here are friendlier than LCBO employees elsewhere. Hands down the place to go for quality beer, especially if you want to stock up on the latest seasonals. This store also carries limited releases (Sam Adams, Ola Dubh, Nørrebro) that often aren't available at other outlets.

 652 characters

More User Reviews:
Photo of thehyperduck
3.51/5  rDev -4.9%
vibe: 3.5 | quality: 3.75 | service: 3.5 | selection: 3.25

Like most modern LCBOs, this place is immaculately clean and pretty spacious. The parking lot is terrible, and almost always packed like sardines in a can. Every time I go here, there are more than enough staff and the place is full of customers - it's a good location, across from White Oaks Mall and only a few minutes off of the 401/402 if you're passing by London onto other destinations. This also means that traffic will be atrocious if you try to go here in the weeks preceding Christmas, as it is a busy commercial district.

There is a large cooler that takes up most of the back wall, but 90% of it is packed with either macro faux-craft labels or imported lagers. The other 10% is either cider/coolers or six-packs, with the odd tallboy of craft beer. There are at least two or three (non-refrigerated) shelves nearby, with both sides full of local craft beer, as well as selections from the LCBO's seasonal import list. This outlet does not get quite as many of those sorts of beers as it used to, (York/Ridout is a better bet for that) but this one is usually less of a hassle to get to for most non-locals, and is still a reliable source of good beer.

 1,166 characters

Photo of spointon
3.85/5  rDev +4.3%

My wife and I visited this place while on a recent trip to Toronto (this was en route).

Located right off the highway and near a shopping mall, this was a very attractive building that looks pretty new, or newly renovated. Lots of parking right outside.

The beer was all in the back, and I was happy to see a lot of it in coolers. Probably 60-70% of the beers were craft beers and prices were very reasonable. I snagged some Canadian favorites of mine like La Fin du Monde, and Trois Pistoles dirt cheap, and also scored a lot of other stuff from Wellington, Innes and Gunn, Brakspear, McAuslan, Mill Street, etc.

Overall a great store with friendly staff and a solid selection. I would visit this regularly if I lived in the area.

 734 characters

Photo of mrmanning
3.85/5  rDev +4.3%

London's best LCBO location in terms of beer selection, and overall variety.. All of the seasonal releases show up here in good quantity. Year round stuff is also excellent. Lots of Ontario micros (all of them that are available I think), with a large beer fridge that houses micros, seasonals, and a lot of decent European pils type stuff. On occasion, I've run into some pretty hard to find stuff tyhat is usually sold out elsewhere.Certainly the place to be if you are buying beer in London, ON.

 498 characters

LCBO Store #575 - Wellington & Bradley in London, ON, Canada
3.69 out of 5 based on 4 ratings.
  • About Us

    Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer Fest® Cometh

    February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

    Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

    Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

    Yes! Sign Me Up!