Hefeweizen | Santa Barbara Brewing Company

Availability: Summer

Added by JayTheFinn on 07-10-2006

Reviews by JayTheFinn:
3.08/5  rDev 0%

Another typical So Cal Hefeweizen.

A - Cloudy yellow body with a small lasting bright white head.
S - Mostly citrusy smelling.
T - Odd citrusy flavor that I can't place with some vanilla in the background.
M - light mouthfeel.
D - Probably more drinkable for others, but I'm not a huge fan of the style, and this didn't change my mind.

3.22/5  rDev 0%

Poured a cloudy yellow body like most hefes do or should anyways. Had a small frothy white head with little to no lacing. Mostly citrusy in the nose and taste. A drinkable hefe but nothing to brag about. If I went back I would not get it and save my money for a seasonal brew since the Oktoberfest wa the best they had.

Hefeweizen from Santa Barbara Brewing Company