Buffalo Bill's Blueberry Oatmeal Stout | Buffalo Bill's Brewery

good
Read the review
Buffalo Bill's Blueberry Oatmeal StoutBuffalo Bill's Blueberry Oatmeal Stout

Buffalo Bill's Brewery
buffalobillsbrewery.com

Style: Oatmeal Stout

Oatmeal stout brewed with blueberries with natural flavor added.

At 7.5% alcohol, this award-winning brew is a true winter warmer. Blueberry Oatmeal Stout has hints of chocolate, oatmeal and fresh blueberries. A wonderful pairing of flavors! Great for the holidays and for those who enjoy discovering new beers.

Added by dsa7783 on 12-22-2007

3.25/5  rDev -2.7%

4.5/5  rDev +34.7%

3.77/5  rDev +12.9%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Buffalo Bill's Brewery 'Blueberry Oatmeal Stout' @ 7.5% served from a 350 ml bottle purchased for $2.65

A-pour is cola brown from the bottle to a near black in the glass with some ruby red peeking thru a small tan head leaving a minimal lace along the pint

S-some hint of blueberries

T-boozy oatmeal stout

MF-ok carbonation , feels full body

Ov-ok beer , glad I only bought the single bottle ,

prost LampertLand

2.75/5  rDev -17.7%

4.27/5  rDev +27.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

This past summer, I came upon this tasty little brew at my local package store. Being a lover of blueberry flavored beers and stout, I gave it a shot. I was surprised that the blueberry flavor wasn't sickly sweet, and was well-balanced and didn't have a fake flavor to it. The sweetness from the fruit is balanced out with the toast of the stout. I enjoyed the six pack, and went back to buy more. I found it greatly refreshing on a warm day, and it went very well with burgers. My local didn't have any more, so I ordered it. I was told it was a winter seasonal and that I'd have to wait a few months to get more. I happened to buy the last one leftover from the last batch. When I can find it, it's a mainstay in my fridge.

Buffalo Bill's Blueberry Oatmeal Stout from Buffalo Bill's Brewery