Guinness Draught | Guinness Ltd.

Guinness DraughtGuinness Draught

Liked:
3.56/5
Alströms:

Ratings: 7,719 |  Reviews: 2,263

bleach. The can was a good idea and was a decent substitute for the pub pour if you were absolutely jonesing for a Guinness. The bottle is just a abomination. To get it to work all the beer flavor was sacrificed leaving a pallid, artificial tasting black, alcoholic liquid. Guinness has gone too far this time. In an attempt to garner even more of the market it is giving its flagship beer a black eye. Part of the beauty of a pint of Guinness is in the pour, the cascade and that fact that you're in a pub. Now with this bottle shit you can sit on the couch in your your underwear drinking Guinness as you would a bud light. Shame on them.

what a waste this beer is so lame in a can.
appearance black with chucks at the bottom vague head that disappears quickly. faint sense of beer
taste like a cheap beer watery taste not thick like a stout should be.
mouthfeel same as taste
blah not going to finish this it's that bad.

Given that it is designed to drank out of the bottle, 1 for appearance. Smell is almost non-existent, but when I get a whiff, it is empty and skunky and gross. 1. Taste (if any) is flat, watery, and every sip is forced down. Feel is so terrible I wish I could give it a negative 10. Feels like cough medicine - the texture is just weird. Horrible, horrible drink.

Guinness Draught pours a midnight red from a 11.2oz black plastic with cream white trim, covered glass bottle. Head goes to well over two fingers and after the nitro settles out, leaves a frothy cap, that stays for ever.

Nose is of damp charcoal and nitrogen, mixed with whiffs of alcohol. Palate is a hops bitter, tempered by the nitro, leaving me wanting more, but getting less.

This brew is all show and no go, give me the malts, give me the hops, and give me the alcohol, the quaff of nitro does not empress me in the least.

I want the stout!!!

I have stoped drinking this stuff, I can't really call it "Guinness" any more.

I am also re-reviewing this stuff... It's going to be all 1's... I have never given a beer all 1's before in my life!

I for one am tired of being exploited, I have been asked about boycotting before, but did not jump on the band wagon... this... this is sacrilege!

Just say no to "Guinness"

Guinness Draught from Guinness Ltd.
Beer rating: 40.3% out of 100 with 7,719 ratings