American Lager | Vierling Restaurant & Marquette Harbor Brewery

Style: American Pale Lager

Added by Deuane on 03-09-2010

Reviews by LornaLee:

3.18/5  rDev -6.2%

The BMC offering here. I am not 100% sure it is adjunct free but I will give them the benfit of the doubt and hope it is 100% malted barley.

A-Bright golden yellow with a medium white head that reduced to a thin cap and left spotty lace,

S-Fairly neutral aroma with just a touch of grainy malt and a hint of lightly spicy hops.

T-Again, nothing exciting here, but I feel that is what they are aiming for. Lightly sweet malt with just a hint of spicy hops.

M-Light bodied, sharp and crisp with minimal lingering flavours.

D-If simple and non-offensive is the target then they have hit the bullseye. A nice BMC replacement for the masses but that is not what I am looking for. I cannot deny that this is a nicely done beer but I certainly wouldn't want more.

American Lager from Vierling Restaurant & Marquette Harbor Brewery