Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock | Kuhnhenn Brewing Company

Style: Eisbock

Added by marburg on 07-27-2003

Reviews: 449 | Ratings: 1,216
4.31/5  rDev -1.8%

Pours a ruby brown. Very clear with slowly rising carbonation. Thin ring settles to nothing with no lacing. It looked so damn thick going into the glass, almost like cough syrup.

Hmm...almost has a cough syrup smell. Robitussin or something. Nah, I'm just letting that pour get to me. Such a rich smelling beer. Caramel and chocolate drenched raspberries. Doesn't seem like I'm smelling beer, that's for sure. Seductive if a beer ever could be when it comes to the nose. I think there's some toffee in here but do I smell butterscotch, too?

Very sweet and succulent taste. Rich and delightful. Again, pure raspberry juice, blended well with chocolate and caramel. Somewhat buttery undertones. Definite alcohol warming and malty all the way.

Mouthfeel is so thick and syrupy, almost too much for me to handle. Low carbonation leads to this fullness...and filling it is.

I like it, a lot. I just can't see myself drinking any more than this serving. It's been half an hour and I'm not near done. Drink this very slowly and appreciate. Seriously, one of the slowest drinking beers I've ever had, it's that bold.

Thanks, Derek!

4.44/5  rDev +1.1%

Finally had a chance to sample this fabled beer. And I do not mean sample, as it comes in this teensy tinsy bottle that must contain five or six oz., at most.

Pours a hazy reddish brown. No real head to speak of. Smell is overwhelmingly chocolate and raspberry. Taste is more of the same, with some caramel and a nice smooth semi-bitter after-taste. Absolutely overpoweringly flavorful, and a perfect dessert beer. The raspberry flavor is truly amazing. Rich and explosive. The carbonation was light, but did just enough to offset the heavy character and flavor of this beer.

Delightful.

4.61/5  rDev +5%

2007 version, poured from a 183 mL bottle, courtesy of tayner

A: Pours a very rusty looking brown, no head to speak up. No lace.

S: A mix of fresh raspberry, caramel, hint of chocolate, all bolstered by a sweet malt backbone. Aroma is very candy-like. Like a raspberry candy or like a light chocolate covered raspberry candy you may find in a box of chocolates.

T: Caramel and raspberry again. A bit of a toasted malt and bitterness in the back end. A bit of spicy alcohol. Sweet malty tones throughout. The taste really makes you think of that you biting into the fruit. Not juicy, but like you are actually eating the fruit but with out any type of astringency that would hurt the mouthfeel.

M/D: Full bodied, very light carbonation, alcohol is concealed well enough. Drinkability is nice. 13.50% hampers it a bit, plus it is so dang rich I would probably would only what it with desert, or as desert. Very good brew.

Could be one of the best beers in the world. I am not kidding. These guys can make a fantastic beer.

Best dessert beer ever....even better than their Tenacious Cassis.

Served in a snifter....very dark red. Almost blood like...well at $13/ 6 oz I guess it is blood.

The aroma was awesome. The flavor was even better. The beer attacked my senses.

Very little head, and slight legs. But who cares....the flavor was unreal...sweet, bitter and it kept gropwing. Chocolate, Rasberry, slight alcohol but WOW.

Since I had this on VD, it was my present to myself....sorry ladies...BEER wins! Best chocolates EVER!

Very rich and like a woman it makes you want more when you are done. Very smooth and rich, even in the aroma.

4.29/5  rDev -2.3%

Ahh, the infamous Raspberry Eisbock, the quintessential dessert beer. Not much more can be said about the hype surrounding this one, been a long time coming for me to try this. First off, I was thrilled to be able to finally try this one. So much hype surrounding it and I have been trying to get a hold of it for what seemed like forever now, and I was finally able to get a bottle a few weeks ago and have been waiting to try it anxiously. Last night I decided was the night, I was going to be giving this one a try. Went to the cellar and pulled out the 2007 vintage bottle, perfectly chilled to 50.2 degrees, and proceeded to pour this tiny little bottle, 175ml into a Rodenbach Grand Cru Chalice.

A - Poured into my glass with little to know fan fare associated with it. No head at all, no lace, no bubbles, no nothing. Really quite strange, as I expected this behemoth of a beer, in a little tiny bottle mind you, but this was just not there. There was nothing there at all, which to be honest seemed a bit strange to me. The color on it was fantastic, a very deep rusty brown with loads of ruby tinted hints riddled throughout the glass. Really took on a wonderful color and a I was really most impressed by this factor. Though it looked rather lifeless in the glass, the color spoke for itself, just a very nice caramel, hazy and ruddy color, with hints of red, really looked like a dessert filling.

S - The aroma came at you straight out of a Valentine's Day box of chocolate. I really have never had a beer smell like this before. I have had many a dessert beer, Fruit beer, RIS, but nothing that comes close to this. The first thing that came across was a rich blend of toffee and chocolate. Very smooth and rich, even in the aroma, it was like walking into a candy store what came next. Rich tones of raspberry mixing and melting in with everything that came before and after. Hints of oak perhaps, vanilla definitely though. Truly, unlike anything I had been around before. Very sweet, but at the same time, kind of tart. There was a slight touch of alcohol, but barely discernable from the wonderful candy like smells that preceded it.

T - The flavor was like something out of this world. There is really just no other way to describe it. I have truly never had anything like this before, but one thing I can say for sure, this was no beer. This was one of the most decadent desserts I have ever had the pleasure of trying. From the first wave of oak filled caramel that rolled over my tongue, I knew I was in for a treat. Loads of chocolate following this, but weird chocolate, not your normal thick chocolate stout like flavor, rather it was a baking chocolate that was laced, well not really, more like infused with raspberries. The flavor was just wonderful hints of everything but the kitchen sink in this one. Some nice touches of caramel and toffee riddled throughout this thing. I am not even really sure what to call it; it was just a wonderful mixture of so many different flavors. If there was ever a beer that embodied a candied desert it was this. Ok, enough of that, to sum it up in a single sentence, have you ever seen one of those liquor-filled chocolates? If you have, this is what you would WANT it to taste like!

M - The feel was a little odd at first, but then you got used to it. There was literally no carbonation to it at all, which would normally be an automatic downer, but for some reason actually worked quite well on this one. The flavors were enough to stand on their own, and did not need anything in the way of bubbles to bring them to the surface. A really nice finish on this one as well, forgot to mention that. The taste just dragged on and I could literally still taste this one a good five minutes after I had my last sip. Long drawn out sweet caramel and toffee just dominating the finish, with a slightly dry bitter quality.

D - The smoothness of this was insane. I mean this is a classic dessert, and the alcohol is huge in this but I never got a taste of it. Very strange that it would never show up in the flavor, I would have thought it would have been harsher, especially for a recent release, but smooth as silk. I could have kept sipping on this all night long without an issue, but alas, the little six-ounce bottle only stayed around for thirty minutes and was gone.

Overall, this was outstanding. A bit weird at first I will admit that, but once you realize what it is there is truly nothing else like it. I would have to say this was worth all the hype it gets and is really quite good. I would recommend this to anyone.

4.87/5  rDev +10.9%

Finally got to crack this open on Valentine's Day. The wifey had wine while I sipped on this absolute jewel.

Dark ruby-amber color, a bit murky, with small bubbles slowly floating their way to the top.

Smells like a raspberry that has been covered in rich, dark chocolate. Incredible aroma... very sweet and fruity. The smell wafts out of my flute glass and makes me want to sit here and smell this thing over and over...

Huge raspberry sweetness/tartness that is followed up by the slow rolling finish of chocolate. Nice slow alcohol burn on the way down makes this one unbelievable.

This is one remarkably well-brewed beer. I love everything about this beer. Unless I move to Michigan or can find another trade, I probably won't ever have this one again but I can only hope I'm wrong. I would love to always have a bottle of this in the fridge.

4.61/5  rDev +5%

A special thanks to trumick for this one. Hard to get.

A- Small 6 oz bottle, 2007, pours dark brown/red, small head, thin bubble lacing.

S -I have never had anything like it. The raspberries dominate the nose, with chocolate not far behind.

T- Taste amplifies the smell. It is like eating a chocolate torte smothered in raspberry sauce.

M - Very coating, creamy, sufficient carbonation.

D - I like dessert. I wish I had a case of these guys to finish off my next 24 meals.

4.37/5  rDev -0.5%

2004 bottle.

Appearance - Comes in a tiny 6.3 oz wax-dipped bottle - nice presentation. Thick and nearly opaque ruddy brown. No head whatsoever, though a touch of carbonation is visible.

Smell - The scent of chocolate-covered raspberries wafts out of the bottle as soon as the cap comes off. Closer inspection reveals notes of caramel and vanilla. I'm not sure if this is oak-aged, but it has a very woody aroma that I find common in oaked beers.

Taste - Sweet-sour raspberries, chocolate and caramel. Pretty decadent stuff. Not as sweet as I was expecting, which may or may not be the result of extended aging; I haven't tried this fresh, so I have nothing to compare it to. Alcohol is felt more than tasted - the beer has a pleasant warming quality in the throat, much like a nice port. The aftertaste is surprisingly dry and gentle, making it easy to reach for another sip.

Mouthfeel - Velvety-smooth and very full on the tongue. Carbonation is gentle but still felt.

Drinkability - Ridiculously drinkable considering the alcohol and sheer weight of the brew. The slightly sour, drying finish really amplifies the drinkability.

Notes - A huge thanks to london1o1 for the chance to try this elusive beer.

4.74/5  rDev +8%

I got this bottle in a trade with hoppymeal. Thanks Derek!

It pours from 187ml bottle(2007) a cloudy brown/amber with a very small head of foam that shrinks to just a ring around the glass almost immediately.

The smell is *very* nice. I get notes of raspberry, vanilla, and some caramel malt...maybe? Hard to tell.

The taste has oodles of raspberry up front followed by a *very* malty base that I'm finding hard to describe as I've never encountered that taste before. I can taste some caramel malt, maybe some butterscotch(?), some kind of tartness probably from the raspberry and wow...this son of a gun is *so* tasty and yeah, the abv is right up there and I can feel the warming but I'm enjoying it. Wow. This one gets better and better with each sip. I'm now grabbing the bottle and pouring in my glass every drop that I can get! I'm serious!

The mouthfeel is silky smooth and it finishes with a raspberry/honey flavour that you just wish would never end. Man, this is a world class brew and I'm so happy to have had a chance to try it. Mucho thanks again to hoppymeal for one fine drinking experience!!

4.24/5  rDev -3.4%

A- Pours a deep scarlet, very similar to fourth dimensia only without a head.

S- Second brew i've tried from kuhnhenn, second absolutely intoxicating aroma. Deep raspberries much like New Glarus raspberry tart but there's something behind it, namely a well hidden alcohol aroma that lingers in the nostrils.

T- Much more interesting of a brew than the aroma let on. Nice, however truncated, raspberry flavor followed by quite a bit of alcohol warming. This beer is very hot right now and I think it would round out a little more with some age under its belt.

M- Thick with ample carbonation.

D- It's hard to comment on the drinkability of this beer. On one hand, I love it's complexity but on the other the booziness needs to cool off a bit. An amazing brew that i'm sure i'll try again.

4.52/5  rDev +3%

2007 vintage. 6.3oz. Pours a dark brown color with some garnet/ruby edges. No head at all, but to be expected from this big beer in a small bottle.

Big toffee, caramel aroma backed by some raspberries and a hint of chocolate. Maybe a bit of ripe fruit softly in the background. Pretty nice to sit and smell this one for a while.

Huge blast of sugary caramel, which stops short of being cloying. Some alcohol, then a bit of slightly sweet and sour raspberries. Slightly sweet and sour flavor lingers forever. I could still taste this several minutes after taking a sip. Very impressive.

Thick, alomst syrupy, with very low carbonation level. Some warming from alcohol. Stops short of being too sweet, but a very rich, dessert brew. Great for after dinner. I really liked this one. Very well made.

4.64/5  rDev +5.7%

Drank on-tap at the Hop Devil Grill & the Belgian Room, New York, NY

I was lucky enough to try a sample of this at the Hop Devil Grill's 2nd Annual Strong Ale Festival.

Poured a dark, translucent mahogany with a tight, one-finger, saddle brown head. The head quickly faded to a lasting ring of lace.

The aroma was amazingly complex and aromatic. Fruity, raspberry jam-like notes stood out against a perplexing backdrop of toffee, brown sugar, bourbon and maple syrup. Sweet to the nose but definitely not overly-so.

The taste was similar to the aroma but deeper, darker and drier. Spicy, woody, toasted malts melded with sweet-ish notes of brown sugar, bourbon and vanilla. The bright, fruity, raspberry flavor was both sweet and tart, and noticeable yet not overwhelming. As the beer warmed, the alcohol finally made its presence known, lending a pleasant warming in the back of the mouth. The finish was slightly hoppy and quite dry, providing the perfect balance to this modestly sweet dessert beer.

Mouthfeel was smooth, creamy and medium bodied with a fine, mild carbonation.

Drinkability was rather impressive. Even as a high alcohol dessert beer, I could definitely sip this stuff all night long.

4.76/5  rDev +8.4%

Hmmm...I hope I am in the right place...my bottle doesn't look anything like the one in the photo and my ABV is listed as 11.9% but it says it is Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock and I don't see another listing anywhere.

This one pours an opaque reddish amber with a faint head that disappears immediately leaving nothing in it's wake.

Aroma is incredibly all raspberries, chocolate, and creamy butter.

Taste is raspberry, toffee, pure candy and desert like....hard to describe other than 'I like it'.

Not much like a beer, but much like a desert..and much liked.
Yummm...

4.52/5  rDev +3%

Thanks to mcallister and kryptic (got some from both) for the trades.

This one pours dark brown with some red cloudy tint and a small head. The nose is slightly raspberry and some chocolate and alcohol. The taste is quite divine with mostly chocolate taste, raspberries are there but not as much as I expected. Very smooth finish with good chocolate and raspberry flavors on the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is golden on this one with an awesome thickness and sweet sugary residue. Drinkability is second to none as 13% beers go. An awesome desert treat beer from kuhnhenn. Great beer, excited to see how these cellar.

4.97/5  rDev +13.2%

2004 187ml bottle.

A- Great appearance, pours very dark brown with a strong overtone of ruby added to it. Little to no head, only deduction.

S- Cornocopia of smells. Raspberry and chocolate dominate with some hints of cherry. Smells sweet.

T- Taste is even more diverse than the smell. Tart with strong raspberry flavor. As it goes down, chocolate becomes more dominate. Finishes off with a bite of alcohol. Well rounded. Not to sweet, not too bitter, lives up to the reputation.

M- Light mouthfeel, with some heavy alcohol bite to it.

D- This is a great beer to sit down with and enjoy. It takes some time to truely enjoy this beer.

It is worth the hype and the price. Gotta get some 2007 and see what that is like.

4.62/5  rDev +5.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Vintage 2004, 187 ml bottle, labeled and capped without wax.This was slated for my "finally got a job" beer, but Firestone 10 now fills that role and I don't wanna let this one go too long.

a: Opens with a weak release of pressure. Into my Piraat snifter. Zero head, and the beer is a deep amber-brown with strong ruby hues. Can't expect much head from a beer like this, so I won't take off more than 0.5...and the color is gorgeous.

s: Ridiculous. Sweet, complex caramel and brown-sugary toasted malts support rich milk and bittersweet chocolates, cherry-chocolate, raspberry-chocolate-booze, malted raisin and date, all types of chocolate-raspberry dessert concoctions topped with a sugar-cognac reduction. A touch of sour gives balance to the rich malt and chocolate sweetness.

m: Ultra-light, practically nonexistent carbonation with a fuller body. The near complete lack of carbonation is just fine with me. Cleans up exceptionally well. A touch more thickness would make it perfect.

t: The first sip took me a bit by surprise. Great progression of flavor from start to finish. Big, caramel malt and candied raspberry flavors at first with notes of bittersweet chocolate. The chocolate gradually takes the center as the malt slickness fades, and the sip finishes long and slow with raspberry and dry dark chocolate. I swear there's even woody coffee bean in the flavor, I just can't pin it down.

d: The abv is present in just the right amount, and this is a very enjoyable sipper. Lives up to the high regard.

from zrrbrrt in No BS Beta

3.27/5  rDev -25.5%

A - dark crimson, ruddy reddish, with a brown lace that rims the glass when swirled, otherwise there is no discernible head

S - big on the caramel and chocolate malts, the rest of the aroma is alcohol and raspberry puree, with the alcohol being more prominent

T - of course i can taste the raspberrys, but its not what i expected. the biggest flavors are alcohol, licorice, and caramel; but its much more than bitter than i expected, tho only chocolate i can taste is at the end, a bit of super-bitter bakers chocolate

M&D - smooth, definitely, to the point of nearly syupy, a bit to bitter to be easy to drink. it definitely got better as it sat. maybe i overhyped this beer, maybe it past, maybe the flight home effected it. well brewed, i need to get another to compare

4.37/5  rDev -0.5%

Poured from a 187ml bottle into two small snifters. Thanks to HeatherAnn for the assist!

2007 Vintage

A: Pours a murky reddish-brown color with no head, a tiny ring, and no skim.

S: Raspberry and caramel with a healthy helping of milk chocolate.

T: Juicy, spicy raspberry with melted caramel and chocolate sauce. Spicy alcohol heat and a raspberry Tootsie Roll flavor.

M: Dry, spicy, and juicy. Thick, creamy, and coating. Slightly tart.

D: Considering the abv, this is a relatively easy beer to enjoy. Quite complex and certainly very interesting.

4.69/5  rDev +6.8%

Had this at the Winter Solstice party.

Pours a deep brown with a reddish hue as it settles. When it came to me it had a small head that didn't stick around for too long. No lacing detected.

Very sweet malt and raspberries. Raspberries all day long.

Just like the smell, it was definitely raspberries but there wasn't any tartness. Very delicious. I picked up on the malt but not so much on the bitterness though I did get a hint of the hops during the aftertaste.

Somewhat carbonated. I was expecting more of a smoother drink from the reviews here but I'm sure that has to do with age. Nice and thick...heavy almost.

This was a damn fine drink from Kuhnhenn's and I can see why it won an award. The beer is excellent fresh and has unlimited potential when aged.

3.18/5  rDev -27.6%

$9.99 for a 187ml bottle. 2007 edition. Purchased at Merchant's in Dearborn. They got in 5 cases of the stuff if anyone is looking for some. Pours out to a somewhat hazy very dark brown, not forming a head, but just a slight ring of bubbles. Absent carbonation. The aroma is very powerful...sweet milk chocolate, raspberries, caramel and liquid tootsie rolls. Mouthfeel is initially tart and acidic and ends a little peppery from the alcohol. Dense syrupy body. The taste is basically tootsie rolls, caramel, raspberry, and stinging alcohol. The chocolate flavor is very artifical, like creme de cacao. There is a disturbing chemical bitterness in here which I don't care for, and it gets worse as it warms. If it was absent, this would be much better.

Hrmmm. Not impressed with this. Definitely not worth the $10 price and all the hype. I drank another bottle with 2 other beer loving friends a few days ago and they weren't very impressed either, thinking it was a waste of money. Wouldn't buy it again, nor would I recommend it. There are so many other great beers like this that are considerably cheaper and taste much better.

2004 vintage. Thanks to northerntimber for this one which I received in my first trade about a year and a half ago.

Beautiful wax-covered miniature bottle poured into my Corsendonk tuilip with a dark brown color, almost pitch-black, with absolutely no head and only a small crown of thin foam along the top. This thing pours more like motor oil than a beer, very thick. Surprised to see the bottle is actually green upon emptying.

Aroma is...wow. Dark chocolate, and incredibly sweet. The raspberry flavor is subtle at first but grows as it warms up. Huge cognac flavor and even similar to Chambord. Lighter bready and brown sugar malts and even a hint of raisin -- actually along with the chocolate it kind of reminds me of Raisinettes.

I don't remember the last time I took one sip of a beer and said the words "oh my God" out loud, but I just did it tonight. Warm alcohol flavor and perfect combination of bitterness and sweetness with the chocolate and fruitiness. I could probably go on but frankly, my palette is overwhelmed and there's nothing I could say that hasn't been said in previous reviews.

This is very thick, almost syrupy. Actually, it almost feels more like a liqueur than a beer. But the flavor alone is so awesome I could see myself getting into a lot of trouble with these.

I was actually expecting to be disappointed in this, anything that receives so much hype I thought could never live up to it. I couldn't have been more wrong. I have never given a beer a 5.0 rating before and I honestly never thought I would, but this little baby transcends the realm of beer. The only word to describe this thing is... "wow."

4.38/5  rDev -0.2%

First off, I can understand why this comes in 6.5 ounce bottles. Second off, wow.

Pours a ruby tint with absolutely no head. Nose is total raspberry funk with what seems like almost a plastic type of character to it. Flavor is strong raspberry with thick malts. I never really felt that alcohol was present flavor wise. Feel is a bit thicker on liquid and low on carbonation. I also get a slight gritty kind of edge. Not so much that it ruins the experience, but enough to notice. I kind of take it like it is one step below being too much. If it was pushed any further, it wouldn't work. But overall, it does work since it is so damn unique. I have to say that two ounces of this would probably be good enough for me unless I had a long while to really dwell on the bottle or in this case what was served to me off the tap.

3.88/5  rDev -11.6%

2004 Vintage - 6.3 oz

A - Hazy, mahogony, crimson with no head, no bubbles and no lacing.

S - Initial aroma is of a stale boozy old ale. After a few sips I pick of chocolate covered berries, dark fruits, figs and raisins. An oxidized, boozy strong ale aroma makes itself present every now and then.

T - Sweet with an alcohol bite. Sweet chocolate covered raspberries and blackberries. It has a raspberry licquer or cheap wine flavor along with a malty chocolate cake.

M - Thick and syrupy with little to no carbonation. It fits the after dinner sipper mentioned on the label.

D - I think age has gotten to this one a little bit. I have had samples at the Great Taste before and remember it being better than this. It still makes a nice sipper by a warm fire.

4.14/5  rDev -5.7%

Had on tap at Ashley's in Ann Arbor (always good to know your bartender).

A- My 5oz comes in a snifter, a brown color with ruby-red highlights. No head, barely even any bubbles, and no lacing on this one.

S- A great buzz of raspberries, with some sweeter malt. Strong, but maybe that's just the snifter.

T- A great incorporation of raspberry flavor. There isn't the raspberry sweetness, but some tang, and the flavor seems like it come straight from the oil seed. There is also some slight earthy bitterness in the back of the mouth that gives this beer a great balance.

M- I didn't know how potent this beer was until I checked it out here, but I could barely taste any alcohol. I would've rated it as a well hidden 8%, but 13.5%, holy shit! How is there no alcohol in the nose? How is there no burn in my mouth or throat? I suppose I'm taking quite small sips (conserve the 5oz!) but even so, smooth as a baby's bottom.

D- Delicious, and dangerously drinkable.

4.58/5  rDev +4.3%

187 ml (6.3 ounces) bottle received in a generous trade from drseamus, thanks for giving me a chance to drink this beer, and sorry FedEx was so lame, but you should be a happy camper as well in a week or so

2004 Vintage, I have never drank a beer that is three years old, quite a big step for me

Poured into a Dogfish Head snifter with a deep dark brown color that was much lighter when held up to the light, also had a tint of dark red, 1/8 inch vanilla colored that settled immediately, but left small lacing on the bottom of my glass

Smell was mostly deep chocolate aromas, also some caramel and other sweet malt, a hint of citrus, of course a lot of berry in the smell as well

Taste was great, even better than the Raspberry Tart from New Glarus, start off with sour raspberries, then fades into a sweetness with them, it is followed by a thick cocoa flavor, there also some small tastes of tangerine as it gets warmer, gets a lot sweeter as it warms as well, only sour for the first few sips, but was better in my opinion, I recommend serving this one chilled rather than room temperature, the caramel finish and long lasting aftertaste rounded this brew out, really enjoyed the molasses texture and the syrupy warmness caused by the beer, the tastes were all separated nicely and as one mellowed it turned into the next, the raspberry flavor in this was very tasty with sourness and a thick sweet taste at the end

Not much carbonation at all, but what can you really expect from a beer that is three years old, good mouthfeel with a taste that kept on kicking for minutes after each sip

Could drink lots of this, but at 13.5%, it is a serious eisbock, not too heavy on the stomach though, wish the bottle would have been bigger, but it was a cool design and a good amount of this beer to sip on after a big dinner tonight

First Kuhnhenn beer, but plan to pop the Fourth Dementia I got in my closet real soon, this beer was great and I am surprised how good it helped up since it was bottled, only wish I could have tried it fresh to compare but I cannot complain, highly recommend if you can find somebody willing to trade for it

Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock from Kuhnhenn Brewing Company