Blind Pig Tipsy Redhead | The Blind Pig Brewery

Added by champ103 on 12-29-2012

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.48/5  rDev 0%

A: Pours a dark ruby red, almost brown color. A two finger white head forms and sticks around for a minute. Plenty of lace is left behind.
S: Resiny, piny hops up front. Burnt brown sugar, caramel sweetness. Lingering bitterness.
T: Follows the nose with a big resiny, piny hop flavor the punches you up front. Then brown sugar and caramel malts. Hops linger in the finish with a strong bitterness.
M/D: A medium to full body and carbonation. Sticky, resiny, and chewy. For me this is a sipper. To much resiny hops, and the body, and alcohol is a bit to much for me to keep coming back to.

Blind Pig certainly accomplished what they wanted. A hoppy, resinous, and big red ale. It is just not up my alley. A good option for the hop head, and I can't really fault this. Just not for me.

Blind Pig Tipsy Redhead from The Blind Pig Brewery