Broad Gauge | Box Steam Brewery

Awaiting More Ratings

Box Steam Brewery
England, United Kingdom
boxsteambrewery.com

Style: Extra Special / Strong Bitter (ESB)

Added by BlackHaddock on 08-21-2012

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.53/5  rDev 0%
look: 3 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

20th June 2012: hand-pulled pint in my local Spoons.

The second beer from this brewery in a day, had a pint of Piston Broke at lunch-time, didn’t rate that too highly either.

Malty home brew came to mind when I tasted this. Brown body with a thin off-white head. Smell of grains and coal with baked biscuits mashed in, the taste wasn’t far from that: add a hop maybe. Not something I’ll be having again, in fact I’ll not be buying anything from this brewery again unless I find something really interesting and it comes recommended.

Broad Gauge from Box Steam Brewery