Golden Ale | 75th Street Brewery

75th Street Brewery
Missouri, United States
75thstreet.com

Style: American Blonde Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by texascarl on 02-13-2003

Reviews by ButterflyBethie:
3.56/5  rDev +1.7%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

A- Has a nice light colored head, beers color has a red tint

S- Not a very strong smell but smells sweet almost fruity

T - Not overly hoppy. Does leave behind a slight bitter taste.

M- light carbonation, feels light

O- Easy to drink. It smells sweeter than it tastes. I bought this beer yesterday in a growler and kept it in the fridge but I think it has less carbonation than if I drank it at the bar.

3.12/5  rDev -10.9%

4.33/5  rDev +23.7%

First off...I would in no way consider this an amber/red ale...it is much more of an ordinary bitter/light pale ale than an;y other ale type. I had both a glass on tap at the brewery and took a growler home.

Appearance is a light golden color with a nice 2 finger head. Minimal lacing on the glass. Malty smell, but taste is nicely balance. Not overly hoppy - very British in nature. A nice session beer.

3.41/5  rDev -2.6%

Sampled at the brewery

Appearance = As the name implies, an attractive gold. 1/4" creamy head remained throughout, good lacing on the glass. Light carbonation.

Nose = light trace of hops, nothing overpowering in the way of aroma

Taste = My first thought: this is smooth. A balanced brew, sweet but not too sweet, some hops on the medium finish but it's not too bitter. Lighter mouthfeel. I could drink more of this, and I'd suggest it for my friends who don't enjoy their ales as hopped up as I like mine.

3.56/5  rDev +1.7%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Golden Ale from 75th Street Brewery