Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Pumpkin Ale | Bandwagon Brew Pub

3.2/5
Okay
1 Rating

Bandwagon Brew Pub
New York, United States
bandwagonbeer.com

Style: Pumpkin Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Fall

Added by Hojaminbag on 11-23-2011

3.2/5  rDev 0%

Bandwagon's Pumpkin Ale has a russet colored body and a tan head. The head has solid retention and lays down some nice lacing.

The aroma is all spice with a little bit of sweet malt behind it.

This beer is definitely dominated by spices, although I can't pick out each separately. Nutmeg and cinnamon come to mind. Some sweet malt sits underneath the spices, and overall this tastes a lot like pumpkin pie. This Pumpkin beer is pretty well-done, but it is a little too spicy for my taste.

Medium to full-bodied with good carbonation. Nice mouthfeel, which I can't always say about Bandwagon beers.

Not my favorite pumpkin beer, but other people who tried it with me liked it quite a bit, so give it a try If you like really spicy pumpkin beers.

Pumpkin Ale from Bandwagon Brew Pub