Blonde Fatale | Peace Tree Brewing Co.

good
Blonde FataleBlonde Fatale

Peace Tree Brewing Co.
Iowa, United States
peacetreebrewing.com

Style: Belgian Strong Pale Ale

This is an unfiltered Belgian Style Blonde Ale. The beer is blonde in color from the pale malted barley varieties. It is delicately hopped with Styrian Golding and Celeia for medium bitterness and aroma. Sugars are added for higher attenuation, following the practices of some Belgian brewers. Belgian ale yeast is used to add complex flavor esters. This beer is unfiltered and yeast is left in for additional conditioning. The beer is named Fatale because it is 8.5% alcohol by volume and will catch up with you if you’re not careful.

Added by FreshHawk on 07-19-2010

Was this beer worth adding an almost an hour to a daytrip whist having our toddler in tow? Absolutely! We stopped in the brewery after photographing tulips in Pella. We had a gift certificate to use as a result of a bad sixer that the company reimbursed us for.

The gold golor with a very slight haze and fluffy white foam filled the tulip glass nicely. The aroma was very floral with atouch of citris mixed in. The taste is like honey with citris, floral, and hops mixing to create an amazing flavor. The body has substance but doesn't feel like a brick wall hitting your pallete. It goes down well and makes me WANT to have more. I am giving this one 5 stars only after drinking it many times over the last 3 years and what I got from the brewery was the best yet. Yes, it IS that good.

This gorgeous blonde has it all. I have never written a review but this is a great Belgian strong ale. The bouquet is floral, the taste is sublime. For 8.5ABV there is no heat or booziness whatsoever. A great member of the Peace Tree lineup. I would drink this all day it it weren't for the higher ABV.

Nice Belgian Blonde but it'll knock you out. I love the spice on the finish and the heavy mouth feel.

4.84/5  rDev +33.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Excellent beer!

4.76/5  rDev +31.1%

Refreshing

4.76/5  rDev +31.1%

4.75/5  rDev +30.9%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

No head at all - little carbonation, but did not miss it much. Well done Belgian. will try again.

4.43/5  rDev +22%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

4.35/5  rDev +19.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

One of my favorites to enjoy year-round, but especially good in the summer.

4.27/5  rDev +17.6%

I love this beer. A shame Iowa wasn't producing these great beers when I was living there but it makes my trips back to see family much more enjoyable. So many great breweries. This beer stood out at my tasting of it at the Iowa State Fair, where they had a tent featuring a sampling of the great Iowa breweries.

Fruity Belgian style with a bit of coriander. I actually think this beer benefitted from a warm day, I found it refreshing, whereas many traditional Belgians I prefer to drink in fall and the cooler months. Definitely worth a try and a relatively affordable compared to the traditional Trappist Belgian imports that I absolutely love.

4.26/5  rDev +17.4%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

4.25/5  rDev +17.1%

Blonde Fatale from Peace Tree Brewing Co.