Lagunitas Lucky 13 Mondo Large Red Ale | Lagunitas Brewing Company

Lagunitas Brewing Company
lagunitas.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Availability: Spring

Our 13th Anniversary Beer in was a Staff Favorite, So We Make it Each Year. BIG on the Amarillo Hops and Rich Dark Malts for a Round and Huge, Smoky Flavor.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 02-24-2007

4.1

Ratings: 2,690 |  Reviews: 957

Photo of

You had this beer. Write a review.

Red with a touch of APA flare. What a punch the 17.6 proof delivers. The pallet is never guessing wtf just happened. This beer will pass for the barrel aged varieties of the Irish Reds. El Senior Lagunitas has the touch. An eleven year wait for this commemorative brew was right on time for me...Red is my favorite color; since wondering through the hills of Virginia; but Petaluma here I come...

They should change the name of this beer to Jesus Cream because thats what it feels like is being poured down my gullet as I pull the bottle to my lips. I've only seen it at one place in Detroit so far, so naturally I camp out in a tent in the parking lot weekly awaiting the arrival of the shipments.

Lagunitas Lucky 13 Mondo Large Red Ale from Lagunitas Brewing Company