Tribal Hero | Revolution Brewing

Added by sourdog on 07-16-2014

Reviews by WoodBrew:

4.75/5  rDev +3.7%

4.59/5  rDev +0.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

On tap at Tribes, Mokena. Appearance is a dark copper with a creamy, frothy, tan head. Smells like all kinds of floral hops. Taste is very citrusy. Not overly bitter, but a solid ammount of floral/fruity hop backbone. Smooth mouthfeel.

I planned on sampling a few beers on my trip to tribes, but I had 3 of these instead. It was that good. I hope they produce much more of this in the future.

Revolutions Hero line up has done it again this time teaming up with Tribes Alehouse. All I can say is you will not be disappointed by this beer, hopefully it will become more than a one off and make it into Revolutions Hero lineup on the regular. You dont want to miss this one.

4.48/5  rDev -2.2%

4.4/5  rDev -3.9%

4.64/5  rDev +1.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

This beer is a remarkable collaboration with Tribes Alehouse. I'm told it is their first. Wow...not only do they sell great beer, they can make it too. This is a very bright and clear IPA that has a wonderful citrus nose and a nice lingering finish. I'm sure it is a limited run, so I would try to get some. This is actually one of the better collaboration beers that I have ever drank. Don't miss this one!

4.26/5  rDev -7%