Duvel | Brouwerij Duvel Moortgat NV

Style: Belgian Strong Pale Ale

Added by BeerAdvocate on 12-06-2000

Reviews: 2,795 | Ratings: 7,787
4.36/5  rDev +1.9%

750 ml bottle into signature tulip, best by 12/24/2013. Pours slightly hazy golden straw color with a nice 3 finger fluffy white head with fantastic retention that reduces to a thick cap that lasts. Nice soapy lacing clings around the glass with plenty of carbonation streaming up. Aromas of lemon, pear, bready grain, grass, pepper, coriander, and yeast spices. Nice and clean aromas with good strength. Taste of big lemon, pear, apple, biscuit, light tart grains, pepper, grass, coriander, herb, clove, and yeast spices. Fairly dry finish; with some lingering notes of light fruit, pepper, bready grains, and yeast spices for a bit. Great flavor balance, with a good amount of complexity. Medium body with high carbonation; and extremely smooth drinking for the level of alcohol with the prickly carbonation. Alcohol is completely hidden, which is surprising for 8.5%. Overall this is just a fantastic Belgian strong pale. Great balance, complexity, and smooth drinking; and also has the best glass in the beer world.

4.68/5  rDev +9.3%

This beer poured perfectly clear until the end of the bottle when the yeast was roused. A perfect decant was not possible as the head was literally rising out of the glass! Hazy yellow-gold body with an orange-cast topped by a dense, rocky bright-white head that holds extremely well - buoyed by a tight-beaded effervescent carbonation - and leaves some exceptional lace . The aroma is quite fragrant: fruity, yeasty, candy sweet and malty, lightly peppery with a touch of spicy hops. The body is light/medium with an extremely fine and highly effervescent carbonation that is pillowy soft and velvety smooth in the mouth. The flavor is surprisingly full and rich, starting with a candyish malty sweetness, becoming dryish in the middle with some earthy and lightly spicy hop flavors, and finishing long and malty with some more distinct Saaz notes and touches of bitterness. The alcohol is amazingly well hidden. Impressively balanced with a fresh hop presence and bitterness that dances amongst such sweet malt character. Amazing. As Michael Jackson notes, Duvel is equally impressive served chilled, or as it warms toward cellar temperature. This makes it quite drinkable, and enjoyable, as a glass can be savored over a period of time. One of my favorite beers in the world, and absolutely recommended.

3.61/5  rDev -15.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

Briary and stickery. Really dry. Fairly tart, but mostly it's devoid of any malt sweetness. Maybe they have a special sugar-eating bacteria. Slight fruity taste is interesting and pleasant along with the yeasty Belgian flavor. Looks nice with classic lacing all around the tulip glass.

Rather sharp and austere like a Belgian Pilsener. On tap at Cueva on Adams Avenue in San Diego.

4.17/5  rDev -2.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Bomber bottle served in snifter, then revised in Sept. 2015 with a 330 ml bottle.

A - sparkling clear golden liquid with a frothy, white head. Medium retention but with lasting ring. Hazy after bottom sediment is added (which I did mid-tasting).

S - Hoppy (Noble?) and yeasty. The hop component is way more like a Czech lager than I expected but the Belgian fruity and yeasty complexity is right out front.

T - Refined balance of flavors with excellent finish. Notably tart and yeasty

M - soft; dry champagne-like finish

O - Superb for style.

4.88/5  rDev +14%

Effervescent Spanish doubloon gold beneath a massive alabaster head of frothily creamy foam. I don't have a Duvel glass, but I do have a flared-top snifter that is almost identical other than the decal. The cap retains a melty, bubbly, 'scoop of mousse' look as it falls and leaves a wonderful array of abstract patterned lace on all available surfaces. As I knew it would be, this is one gorgeous beer.

The nose is no slouch either. It's immensely golden fruity (apples and pears) with more than a little musky hoppiness and an equal amount of spicy yeastiness. BSPAs are similar to my favorite Belgian style (tripels) and this one is the equal of all but the very best of those. A wee whiff of alcohol adds strength of purpose.

At long last, the great Duvel has come into contact with my taste buds and I have to say that it's everything that I'd hoped it would be. It's amazing how such an aggressively flavored beer can be so light in the mouth, so gentle, so dreamily drinkable. I think that Brouwerij Duvel has it wrong when they recommend drinking this fine ale at 40-50 degrees. I started my bottle out at 50 and the flavor is becoming deeper and more complex as it warms.

The flavor profile is a nearly perfect combination of sweet and snappy pears, lemon zest and peppery-clovey yeast. Just when I think that one member of that trio is most dominant, the others catch up and overtake it. I'm stunned at how compulsively drinkable this beer is; my hand keeps reaching for the glass instead of recording my impressions. As with all great high ABV beer, alcohol is noticed on the palate, but is such an integral part of the whole that eliminating it would make for a lesser flavor experience.

There's too much flavor, too much underlying sweetness and too much glorious hoppy bitterness for the finish to be considered clean, but then I've always though that clean finishes were overrated. The final few ounces (which have come much sooner in this review than usual) are even more chock full of flavor and even more peppery, more tartly fruity, more noble hoppy and more delicious.

How do they make the body/mouthfeel so cumulus cloud light and airy, yet substantial enough to keep the beer in contact with the taste buds for so long? I got used to highly carbonated Belgian beer a while ago and now wouldn't have it any other way. This stuff is pure pleasure in the mouth and the angelic mouthfeel is a big reason why it's disappearing so devilishly fast.

I had a pretty good idea that I would like Duvel when I finally got around to trying it. I didn't realize, however, just how truly special it is. I don't know if 'it's a style unto itself' as the brewery claims, but it's certainly the best BSPA that I've ever had the pleasure to consume and is the new gold standard by which all others will now be judged.

3.96/5  rDev -7.5%

Appearance: Pours a clear, golden body with a tall, airy, cloud white head. Notable head retention and tons of fine, sticky lacing throughout.

Smell: Delicate malts with soft touches of clover honey. Mild floral and spice notes, along with fruity hints of pineapple and banana-flavored bubblegum. Lightly boozy, but it's a classy booziness, mind you.

Taste: Soft pale maltiness with a light honey sweetness. Splash of dessert wine. Bits of banana, chewing gum, and ripe pineapple. Slight sour yeastiness. Light floral and spicy Noble hop character and bitterness. Peppery alcohol, particularly on the otherwise drying, fruity finish.

Mouthfeel: Medium-plus body. Moderate carbonation. Very slight stickiness throughout.

Drinkability: Rather drinkable despite the 8.5% ABV. A respectable stalwart member of the classic Belgians.

3.2/5  rDev -25.2%

Acquired from grub courtesy of the Birthday Club 2, so a big “Thank you” goes out to him. Poured from a 330ml bottle into a tulip glass.

A: The beer is a bright yellow color with a large foamy white head that fades very slowly and leaves a thick lace on the glass.

S: The aroma is of bananas, light malts, Belgian yeast, some spice and a touch of hops.

T: The taste starts out with a strong sourness and flavors of Belgian yeast and spices. There’s a mild hops presence and a thin malt character. The after-taste is slightly bitter as there isn’t very much sweetness throughout the taste to counteract the sourness and bitterness.

M: Very crisp and a little smooth, medium body, medium-to-high carbonation, clean and very dry finish.

D: Tasty, goes down easy, not too filling, nice kick, good representation of style, I had tried this beer at a tasting once long ago and didn’t like it very much, however, that was before I had tried many Belgian beers. I liked many Belgian beers that I tried since then and realized that I may not have given this beer a fair shot, thus I was anxious to give this beer another try. However, I was disappointed again. I realize now that I simply don’t like this beer as much as I appreciate its craftmanship.

3.53/5  rDev -17.5%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Where and when I first had this is lost forever in time. My last tasting was on tap at the Irish Pol, Philly, PA.

Straw yellow pour, clear and pale, a finger or two of foamy white head that recedes to a thin layer of bubbles; decent lacing. Pale malts in the nose, fruit esters, yeast, leafy hops. Similar taste, brready malts, Belgian yeast, apples, pears, light citrus twinge, grassy, leafy, bitter and can lean towards metallic. Medium body, medium carbonation, somewhat drying, and a boozy kick. Pretty standard fare here, often seen served in awkwardly large signature glasses with terrible artwork.

4.16/5  rDev -2.8%

So here, we have this wonderful brew. No believe it or not, with over 800 reviews I had never done one for this. I was shocked when I noticed this, but to be honest it had been a long time since I had last had a bottle, so I knew I was going to have to pick up another one to be able to review it properly, which is just what I did on the way home last night. Got this 750 ml bottle and took it right out of the cooler section, put it on ice and brought t it home. Served it at around 50 degrees and poured it into a Rodenbach chalice all night to finish this one off.

Appearance - Poured an extremely vibrant and bright straw colored yellow. Very clear, I mean very clear, one of the clearest beers I have seen. An absolutely enormous amount of carbonation on this one. In fact, when I popped the cork it damn near woke up my son. This was a seriously well-carbonated beverage if I have ever seen one. A huge white head, pretty much immeasurable formed across the top and spilled over the sides of the glass coating everything in huge frothy bubbles. This would not fade at all, and I mean at all. There was just a huge pillow like layer of foam across the top of this throughout the session, and it must have literally took close to seven pours before I could fit the whole bottle into glasses. It just would not give up. Huge side glass presentation, leaving sticky blobs of foam pretty much everywhere throughout the glass. The carbonation bubbles were streaming up from the bottom of the glass so quickly and in such abundance, if I did not know better I would have thought it was champagne. Overall, I was very impressed with the look of this one, I could see why people rave about it!

Smell - The aroma was very light and airy, and to be honest much fruitier then I thought it would be, which came as a bit of a shock at first. I had expected a strong grainy Belgian pale, but this was quite nice and light. Waves of light fruit and light grain came over me all at once. Hints of light pear aromas, mixed in with apples were now commonplace. A nice light alcohol smell mixing in and giving it a little bit of depth and letting you know this was quite a bit bigger then you thought it was. Very light cereal and earthy grains coming on now, and just a touch of something sour sitting off in the background, not too strong, just maybe a hint of grapes. Not bad overall, and much lighter then I would have thought.

Taste - The flavored followed along the taste perfectly. A wonderfully light mixture of soft bright fruit flavors that was layered on top of a light alcohol warming with ample amounts of fresh light grains thrown in. Hints of pears and apples were more then abundant here and were really showing off how well this was put together. A nice light cereal grain was the backbone, blended seamlessly with the yeast and a nice light grassy flavor. Some hints at a light sour grape were near the end of it. The finish was very quick and clean, but very dry. It was a weird champagne like dry if you know what I mean, just kinda leaving it all out there.

Mouthfeel - The feel on this was superb as well. Really one of the lightest, and definitely one of the most highly carbonated beverages I have ever had. A very nice blend of flavors really hid the alcohol well and I could have just kept on going with this one as it was just effortless.

Drinkability - As for a nice strong Belgian, this was about as sessionable as you can get. Light flavors were abundant here, really being very bright and expressive and allowing it to be refreshing at the same time that you could be exploratory with the flavors. Really quite well put together and I would have definitely had another when I was done.

Overall, I thought this was outstanding. Now is it worth the hype and the high rating, hard to say. Something does not get such a high ranking after almost 1200 reviews without having something going for it. Are there better ales out there, sure there are, but this is a classic, and will always be. If you are looking to introduce someone to the style this would work perfectly.

4.75/5  rDev +11%

Thanks to bierman2000 - poured from two 11.2 oz brown stubby bottles w/ freshness dating of 10/2010 into my Caracole and La Fin du Monde tulips so I could enjoy both bottles at different temps.

Deceanted slowly as directed
A - A pristine golden w/ nonstop currrents of bubbles riding the liquid to the snow white head. The head is frothy and whipped w/ a gentle mousse-like smooth texture that is satiny visually under the light.

S - The aroma is both nutty w/ a subtle fruit element that is a yeasty ester w/ traces of Belgian funky character and the spice note is hinted at in the aroma.

M - The strong ale dances as it hits the tongue and with its highly carbonated essence spreads out w/ a dry texture that is preceded by a creamy quality in the feel. Mildly warming w/ a very faint sweet element and hop spiciness.

T - This ale's flavor is both dry w/ the hop and yeast notes rushing forward and a toasty grainy malt that fits perfectly when nestled whithin the other ingredients company. It tastes sweet and creamy w/ a hint of alcohol w/ a fruity tartness that only presents itself momentarily so more hops and spice can be noticed. The crisp malt keeps a central role in the flavor as a fonundation w/ a very pleasant dry malty and spicy blend of flavors. The warming boozy taste is gradually more noticeable, but barely. I found the fuit to be gentle, melon like in the taste w/ such condensed and focused, excellent clean notes in the flavor profile.

D - Very pleasant, legendary in the realm of 'Devil' beers. It took a lot less time to drink 22.4 oz than I would have imagined while reviewing. That is a nice quality considering it is 8% strength. I like the balance of subtle malt, hops and yeast that seems refreshing colder, yet more focused and less disjointed whe it opens up. The aroma and sweetness blossum at closer to 55 degrees and is more pleasant to my taste. A very fine compliment to my filet and asparagus, a second bottle seem mandatory practically.

3.68/5  rDev -14%

Another one of those beers that I tried along time ago that I figured was worth a revisit. Here she goes...

A: The pour is very pale yellow/straw in color with an initially huge white head that slowly dies down to a thin layer.

S: Smells sweet and apple juice-like with a lot of yeast contributions. Some slight banana and spice notes going on, along with pears and perhaps some grassy hops.

T: The flavor is similarly sweet with lots of apples and pears with hints of banana and orange zest. Bread and a slight candi sugar note in terms of the malt character. Maybe a bit of skunk to go along with some grassy hops.

M: The body is medium with a moderate to high carbonation and a surprisingly dry finish.

D: Definitely different from what I remember. Not really worse or better, just different. Still not my favorite beer.

4.06/5  rDev -5.1%

750 ml bottle with a BBD of March 07

Pours straw colored with a slight chill haze & super fluffy 2 fingers+ white head. Says a little hazy, but throws a parfait-like head that retains superbly with insane lacing, couldn't figure out where my duvel glass was, had to make to with an a'chouffe glass; same-same!

S: Pears & apple skins, along some perfumy hop notes

T: Fruitty (dates& a little lemon& tangerine) with some dryness up front. Some peppery hop notes follow along with some breadyness. A slight warming alcohol presence is felt as much tasted. Finishes with a jammy fruittyness, earthy & lemony hops& a slight pepper edge

MF: medium bodied & slick with moderate carbonation

Drinks pretty easy for the abv. A nice Belgian pale, that probably has done more to define the style than any other offering, just because it its widespread availability. Either this or Palm was among the 1st Belgian ales I ever had. Oh, the memories!

4.68/5  rDev +9.3%

330 ml stubby brown bottle with a best before date of 09 2006. Quick tips on how to pour the beer as well as “Bottle Conditioned” on the label.

Appearance: A perfect amount of foamy head from a trained pour into the appropriate Duvel glass, the lace clings to the glass in patchy clumps. The clarity is great as the pouring went well and the yeast stayed in the glass. Very pale in colour, some would confuse this with a lager as far as the light golden hue.

Smell: Hints of apple skin (juicy fruit), clean alcohol and a slight yeast bite in the aroma.

Taste & Mouthfeel: Clean pale malt flavour throughout. Three big flashes of yeast, hop bitterness and alcohol hit the palate. Big cleansing crispness makes you want an other sip. A tad juicy in the middle, with a big warming alcohol landing middle to end. Mild medicinal phenols peak in the middle and nearly vanish as the alcohol takes over.

Notes: A top shelf brew, this one does it for me and then some. Pretty much sex in a bottle and the devil told me to drink it. Duvel is close to dry champagne but so much more. Between the bitterness and the sheer crispness, this beer is what I expect from the Belgian strong pale ale style.

4.33/5  rDev +1.2%

A: Pours a crystal clear light golden yellow in color with some moderate amounts of visible carbonation. The beer has a three finger tall fizzy white head that reduces by condensing down to a thin layer with larger pillowy patches and a thicker ringer at the edges of the glass. Significant lacing is observed.

S: This beer does not have one of the strongest smells but it is definitely not weak either... I get some notes of yeast, spices, and some light fruit (possibly pear). Also, there are both floral and citrus hops present as well.

T: The flavor is far more intense than the smell but follows in the same vein. There is quite a bit of light fruit flavor including apple and pear as well as the banana + clove. There is a light hop bitterness in the finish but it is not overwhelming.

M: Light bodied with significant amounts of carbonation. Crisp and dry.

O: A very enjoyable and easy to drink beer. A little strong to be sessionable but definitely a beer that you want to have many times. The presence of the alcohol is well hidden but this is a strong beer.

4.21/5  rDev -1.6%

Poured from a 330ml bottle, drink by date of 11/2012

A: Pours a hazy golden amber with a thick patchy head. There is some thick lacing down the side of the glass.

S: A definite yeast aroma with some spice and a faint lemon aroma and some green apple.

T: Definitely some yeast, and a really nice balance between the hops and malt. There is a floral aspect and also some banana.

M/D: Light bodied and extremely drinkable. A really good beer, something that would be a great with food. The 8.5% is slightly evident as it goes down, but it does not bother me one bit. I look forward to drinking another.

3.96/5  rDev -7.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

Nearly all head (nearly pure white) on the initial pour. Light lace on the glass. The liquid has a mild haze. The color is light straw.

The aroma is as I remembered: lots of barnyard and musty, yeasty smells

Spritzy and spicy are the first impressions...like there is coriander and thyme in here. Strong yeast and wheat flavors. The body is moderate with a high level of carbonation. Deceptively easy to drink.

4.23/5  rDev -1.2%

Poured from a 375ml bottle into a Rochefort chalice. Poured a cloudy light golden color with a fluffy white head covering the top. The head was long lasting and left excellent lacing on the glass as I drank it.

The aroma is dominated by the fruity, spicy Belgian yeast. It has some hints of apple, hops and a little alcohol coming through. The taste is also not surprisingly strong with the Belgian yeast flavors. It has a light, crisp, fruity flavor that is very nice.

Mouthfeel is medium bodied with a little above average carbonation. Drinkability is good, it's a very good tasting and easy drinking beer. Overall an excellent example of it's style and a delicious beer at that.

3.92/5  rDev -8.4%

Poured from a 11.2 oz. bottle into a tulip.

a - Pours a pale golden color that is quite see through, with about 3 fingers of white foam and a lot of retention. Moderate carbonation.

s - Smells of bananas, citrusy hops, yeast, and hints of spice.

t - Tastes of citrusy hops, bready malts, and banana.

m - High carbonation and light body.

d - A decent belgian that is readily available in grocery stores. I would agree with others that this could be a good gateway beer for people looking to get into Belgians, but I don't think it is as good as some others I've had. Thought the high carbonation hurt it a little bit, but still a nice beer that I'd have again.

4.5/5  rDev +5.1%

Sampled from a 250ml bottle this legendary beer pours a very pale hazy golden hue, with a highly carbonated champagne like tawny white head. What a perfect pour with one of the most amazing head retentions I have seen, will have to credit this with the priming of the candied sugar. Brilliantly spiced aroma along with a thicket of musty maltiness and a decent amount of hopping. The mixture of malty sweetness, bready yeast notes, and striking bitterness equates to one of the most amazing beers in the world. The mouthfeel is a complex combination of fizzy carbonation and syrupy sweetness. If and when they begin to keg this stuff it is going to be the true end of the world. So, drinkable just imagine what it will be like on tap.

4.53/5  rDev +5.8%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

A: Straw colored, slightly hazy, lots of carbonation, effervescent. The head looks like cumulus clouds. What a great looking beer!

S: Malt, slight funk (in the best way), Belgian yeast

T: This beer is delicious and wonderful in its complexity. The pilsner malts really add a special touch to this unique brew. The flavors are balanced very well. I taste a slight funkiness, that typical Belgian yeast flavor I enjoy so much, and a clean, pilsner-like finish and aftertaste.

M: Crisp carbonation, ABV hidden well, nice long aftertaste. You can take your time with a bottle of Duvel.

D: An awesome beer that I'll always look forward to having.

4.19/5  rDev -2.1%
look: 3.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Wow! I feel ashamed that it has taken me until now to drink & review this venerable classic. 8=( In fact, the last time that I remember drinking it was during a field trip to BAL with Bob & Karen Hollman, Sheesh! That's gotta be close to a decade or more at this point in time.

From the stubby bottle (that will be rinsed & set aside for use as a Molotov cocktail shaker): "Belgian Golden Ale Bottle Conditioned"; "Patience - In Your Pour - Ness"; "If you've ever done something in a hurry, you know it often ends in disappointment - and sometimes a full body cast. So here's to an unhurried pour. Not only will it release Duvel's essential aromas, you can use the time to write a short poem: 'Pour slow there you go.' On second thought, no poetry, please."; "Share your #masterfulness ".

I Pop!ped the cap and went with a very gentle pour as directed. I know that it may be hard to believe, but I actually can follow directions. It is simply that I just choose NOT to do so. Even a gentle pour brought forth three-plus fingers of dense, foamy, rocky, bone-white head with good retention. The remaining lacing was spectacular. Color was a slightly hazy Straw-Yellow (SRM = > 2, < 4). Nose had a dry mustiness, like those old newspapers up in my grandmother's attic. I really do mean to bundle them up and put them out for recycling one of these days. Mouthfeel was medium-to-full with a pleasant effervescence on the tongue. The taste had a light tartness, like green apples. Boy, howdy, it is one dry beer! Phew! Just one sip later and I felt really parched. Man, I am all for dry beers, but this one is almost vinous, like a really dry white wine. Finish had a long, lingering dryness that led me to hear the zephyr winds blowing across the sands of the Sahara. And I still have half of the bottle yet to pour! Wow. Plus, I am doing a side-by-side today with their Tripel Hop Ale (Belgian IPA).

4.7/5  rDev +9.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

My, oh my. Pours a nearly clear golden/straw with huge white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the way down. On the nose you get a very sweet tone, alcohol, and the standard fruit. The taste is citric in style with a long lasting flavor. It stays constant and does not morph into anything else less desirable. I just have to give it a 5. Mouthfeel is terrific with a good combo of bubbles and flavor. This is easily drinkable in mass quantity. Outstanding brew.

4.73/5  rDev +10.5%

WOW! I poured this into a Duvel glass. It pours a gold color with an amazing, almost overwhelming head with high carbonation. It smelled floral with a tinge of alcohol. The taste was like biting into a lightly sugared, spiked green apple. It was very refreshing and unique. I ordered another and let others taste it and everyone was simply amazed at the unique flavor. This is a beer unto itself. The taste of alcohol does become apparent, otherwise it would be endlessly drinkable.

4.02/5  rDev -6.1%

Pours a crystal clear golden straw with a huge bubbly white head that turns to meringue at the top. A constant flow of carbonation bubbles feed a head that persists forever and making pouring 12 oz into a pint glass impossible in one attempt. The aroma on this is quite unique. Apple cider and pears along with a bready yeasty aroma are quite inviting. Bits of pepper and spice round out the nose quite well. The flavor is crisp and just a hint of sugary sweet with a heavy does of apple and light fruits. Light hints of pepper and other yeast derived flavors balance this quite nicely. Light to medium body with a spirited level of carbonation and a sweet almost tart and bubbly mouthfeel. This is a unique and wonderful beer, how come I am just trying this now?

3.09/5  rDev -27.8%

I'm still not a huge fan of Belgian ales, but I enjoyed Duvel a lot more than the two Chimay varieties I tried earlier this week.

Appearance- Hazy golden color with slight orange tint. Head is enormous and very thick and creamy. Lots of lace are left on the sides of my Duvel glass.

Smell- Spices and mild apple smell. Not too overpowering, but still not my favorite beer smell.

Taste- Sip begins with mild hops bite which leads to a rounded spice flavor. Hints of apple are noted. Overall taste isn't too strong in the spice department as I found Chimay to be. Finish is dry and crisp. Definently a complex taste, but not a style I'm into.

Drinkability- Wouldn't want to drink too many of these because Duvel is fairly heavy and strong in alcohol. I think this would be a great introductory beer to the Belgian style, as it is complex and not as overpowering on the palate as the Chimay Tripel and Dark.

Duvel from Brouwerij Duvel Moortgat NV