Ms. Lovin | Pinglehead Brewing Co. / Brewer's Pizza

Alströms:

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.58/5  rDev -12.7%

Thin tan head on a jet black body with excellent thick lacing. Vanilla roasted malt and milk chocolate aroma with the peanut butter contributing little to nothing for my nose. The peanut butter is also understated in the flavor providing more to the smoothness of the mouthfeel over the base beer. Some peanut butter does come through though with fairly sweet vanilla and a roasted malt base. Medium body and light carbonation. I was hoping for more from this one. Not a bad beer just misleads a bit.

4.57/5  rDev +11.5%

This had a dark pour with a tan head, and a great aroma of peanut butter. Hands down one of my favorite peanut butter porters I have had. I have tried to find something that is similar to it but have not yet. If you are ever in the Jax area and have a chance to make it here I recommend it, the guys there are pretty cool.

4.25/5  rDev +3.7%