Simcoe Pale Ale | Hill Farmstead Brewery

Hill Farmstead Brewery
Vermont, United States
hillfarmstead.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

An American Pale Ale bittered, flavored, and dry hopped exclusively with one of our favorite hop varieties: Simcoe!

Added by kingcrowing on 08-11-2011

4.52/5  rDev +6.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

On-tap at Pro Pig in Waterbury!

A: Gorgeous, hazy, lemon yellow with a fine head, retention, and lace.

S: Earthy, spicy, floral...Simcoe!

T: Has that HF signature deliciousness. Just incredible. Everything a PA should be plus the unique character of Simcoe hops. I was never sure if I was a fan of this hop bc there aren't many beers that highlight it but as usual HF knocks it out of the park.

M: The smoothest, most flavorful, most consistent PA I've had in a long while. Wow.

O: Very different from Zero Gravity's Sim City that I had earlier in the day but that was an IPA and this is a PA. Each time I drink a HF I'm reminded of why the hype is real. The gaps between each HF beer are so long that I forget that it's the best stuff in the country.

4.66/5  rDev +9.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

I think this is there best Pale Ale besides the Abner.. This beer is about 5.5% alcohol and the hops are intense.. It has a very light yellow look to it.. Smooth as heck this beer.. One of the best pale ale's i've had... Every beer I had from Hill Farmstead has been on point.. I put this among there best beers..CHEERS to this beer...

3.75/5  rDev -11.8%