Jernberghska 10 Ale | Eskilstuna Ölkultur

Added by Evil_Pidde on 07-24-2012

Reviews by Blodsvente:
2.25/5  rDev 0%

2.35/5  rDev 0%

A: Pours deep, deep ruby red, almost brown with a rather small off-white light head that sinks after a little while into rich lacings.

S: Smells kind of earhty and rich in sweet roasted malts. Close to a brown ale. But there is a kind of poo-off smell to it, I'm not sure that's intentional. Some chocolate.

M: Sweet roasted malts, licorice and milk chocolate. But that off-taste from the smell is still present, but milder. Kind of buttery.

M: Long dry aftertaste (actually, afterfeel would be more appropriate). Body is medium to full with low carbonation.

O: Well, I'm not sure about this beer or this bottle. The poo-smell/taste ruined it - If my bottle had gone bad, then maybe, but the experation date is eight months from now - and I always store my beers properly...
I wouldn't try it again.

Jernberghska 10 Ale from Eskilstuna Ölkultur