Breakside Gose | Breakside Brewery

3.43/5
Alströms:

Reviews by tcampbel1:
3.8/5  rDev +10.8%

On Draft at Belmont Station, served in a tulip.

I have fallen in love this style as of late.

A: Staw colored, reminds me of a glass pineapple juice (minus the pulp). Thin white head that quickly dissapears.

S: Faint hint of sour, but not the main aroma. Lemon zest, starfruit and faint seashore dominate.

T: This is where this beer shines. You can taste the wheat backbone, but the citrus/apple flavors wash delicately over the tounge. The coriander is almost undetectable, but it is there.

M: Mild fizzy carbonation keeps the mouthfeel light and effervescent.

O: Maybe its a a mental thing, but the salt left on the lips reminds me of being at the coast, and this is exactly the type of beer I'd be drinking. A great summer beer that I will be enjoying more of in the near future.

3.48/5  rDev +1.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

Breakside Gose from Breakside Brewery