Over My Dead Body | Grimm Brothers Brewhouse

Added by denver10 on 05-31-2013

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.77/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Pours a hazy orange-golden with a slight white head. Nice hop forward aroma with some tropical fruit, clementine, pine, and slight lager yeast. A crisp hop forward flavor with some clementine and its rind, pine, some slight breadiness, and hiding out beneath it all the lager yeast. A medium bodied, active mouthfeel, but on the heavier side of things. Overall, a well done beer that I think fans of the style will really like. It isn't my favorite style but happy to have tried it and I would drink it again if the mood for an IPL struck.

4/5  rDev 0%