Ruddy Bloke | Craftsman Brewing Co.

Liked This Beer

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.75/5  rDev 0%

3.1/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

Reddish amber in the tall glass. They say this is unfiltered, but it looks pretty clear, for what that's worth. Kind of plain and uninspiring is my general impression, but to me that's the style too often. Some hoppy fragrance but a very bitter finish. Resiny, PIA flavors, light body, watery.

Pleasant appearance with nice lacing. Best feature is a zingy aromatic flavor. Makes me think of wintergreen, with a slight malty sweetness. But the harsh bitter aftertaste chokes out the pleasure.

I always have to try Craftsman beers since there is such an interesting variety, but some I like better. On tap at Tiger Tiger in San Diego, have seen it a couple of places.

Ruddy Bloke from Craftsman Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 2 ratings