Summit Lager | Keroche Breweries Limited

Awaiting More Ratings

Keroche Breweries Limited
Kenya

Style: Czech Pilsener

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by 1759Girl on 08-06-2010

Reviews by 1759Girl:
2.63/5  rDev 0%

Had this at Lake Nakuru Lodge in Kenya, where I was pushed to try it because it was the local beer (made only 30km) from the lake.
While I wasn't terribly excited by the beer itself, I am very excited for the beer because it is from the first beer company owned by Kenyans for Kenyans. While Tusker uses the slogan "My Beer, My Country"... it just ain't so.

Appearance> Very light in color. Very small white head with small bubbles. Medium liveliness. The head dissipates quickly, with little to no lacing behind. It looks mighty refreshing after a long afternoon safari drive.

Smell> big downer. metal.

Taste> good notes of cereal. Crisp start with a really great full flavor, but an absolutely terrible hang.

Mouf> tingly. decent.