Extraomnes Hond.erd | Extraomnes

Style: Belgian Pale Ale

Added by stcules on 01-29-2013

4.14/5  rDev +8.7%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Damn tasty hoppy farmhouse ale. Reminds me of the great spice and hops balance of Saison Dupont, but the Cascade has juicier citrus. This is a wonderfully built, sessionable. I want another.

3.33/5  rDev -12.6%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

Draught in Rome on 11th Dec 2013.

Poured a cloudy orange/amber colour with a white head.

I thought this a sweet and sour sort of beer, floral and fruity yet with an undertone of sourness that gave it a bitter finish to every sip.

Highly carbonated it was a little to 'fizzy' for my palate but I still enjoyed it.

3.97/5  rDev +4.2%

Hazy oranged appearance, opalescent, with a lot of white, creamy and fluffy head.
In the smell fruitiness, citrus fruits, yeast, then some sugar notes, but a lot of spicy hoppiness too.
Dry and bitter taste, again orange and grapefruit.
Very drinkable, pleasant, definitely belgian.
Good!