Dama Bier Single Hop Ahtanum IPA | Dama Bier

Style: American IPA

Added by BrazilianAussie on 03-08-2014

Reviews by FLima:
3.44/5  rDev -1.1%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Amber color with a thin aired head with medium retention and leaving some scattered laces.
Light citrusy aroma with notes of caramels, oranges and bread.
Flavor of caramel, slightly toasted malts, mixed citrus, mild resin and flowers. Dry aftertaste, it felt less bitter than the Topaz and Motueka from their Single hop kit.
Light body with good carbonation. Alcohol of 6.5% abv, as in the others exemplars, is very well hidden.
Nothing really bothers here, just that I felt it overall bland for expectations. But don’t take me wrong, it is a decent beer, and improves over time. For the right price, I would sure session this and I could have a few. But I was expecting more out of 60 IBUs and to this beloved style.

3.75/5  rDev +7.8%

3.46/5  rDev -0.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

3.75/5  rDev +7.8%