Manga | Brasserie Artisanale Le Saint Graal

Added by Phyl21ca on 05-28-2013

Reviews by Krakpoff:
3/5  rDev 0%

2.87/5  rDev -4.3%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

Tap: Poured a hazy pale yellow color ale with a large white foamy head. Aroma consists of grainy wheat malt with weird fruity notes. Taste is also dominated by some weird grainy wheat notes with some off notes of mango (I think?) and finish off with some weird cough syrup notes. Body is quite full with good carbonation. I didn’t find as much mango notes as I was expecting and overall taste is not as refreshing as I had hoped.

Manga from Brasserie Artisanale Le Saint Graal