Oil Can Stout | Sanford's Grub & Pub

Sanford's Grub & Pub
Wyoming, United States
thegrubandpub.com

Style: American Stout

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Same beer as Estes Park Samson Stout. Sanford's doesn't brew onsite, but rebrands Estes Park offerings as "house" beers.

Added by Schmittymack on 08-16-2011

Reviews by Schmittymack:
3.28/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3.5

On tap at the Sheridan, WY Sanfords Pub and Grub store. Poured a pretty nice dark brown, almost black with a very small head that disappeared within a couple minutes; no lacing. Aroma of roasted malt and a touch of coffee. Taste was roasted malt, coffee, with a pretty smooth finish. Mouthfeel was a bit thinner than I'd have expected/wanted but overall, this isn't as bad of a beer as I remember it being when I first had it back in 2001. I will have to try their other house brewed beers when I visit next.

3.5/5  rDev 0%