Oatmeal Stout | Little Mountain Brewing Company

Little Mountain Brewing Company
Ohio, United States
littlemountainbrewing.com

Style: Oatmeal Stout

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by WoodBrew on 01-22-2012

Liked:
3.7/5
Alströms:

Reviews by WoodBrew:
3.65/5  rDev 0%

The Oatmeal Stout poured a nice dark, almost opaque color with slightly off-white head that laced nicely. The smell had nice roast and sweet tones. The taste was decent, had the roast and slight coffee goodness. The mouthfeel was lighter in body than I would prefer in a stout...although for me, if I am drinking a stout, I prefer it to be an imperial....bid body and booze. Overall it wasn't bad.

3.75/5  rDev 0%