Coronado / Coedo Coroedo | Coronado Brewing Company

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

4.5/5  rDev 0%

3.98/5  rDev 0%

Collaboration with the Saitama, Japan based brewery Coedo. This is the second year they have collaborated. This Belgian session IPA has the 6 C hops and a sourness that resembles a saison in many ways. It is a bit too bubbly in carbonation for me, but the taste and smell are great! I like this beer a lot, and I'm glad I tried it! I hope you can too!

Coronado / Coedo Coroedo from Coronado Brewing Company