Cerro Blanco | La Cumbre Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.25/5  rDev +7.3%

3.01/5  rDev -0.7%

Finger of fluffy white head tops a slightly cloudy straw/gold colored beer. Head quickly fades to nothing.
Sparse splotches of lacing.

Says this is dry hopped so I have to believe them, but there is no tell tale signs from the aroma. Very light and almost undetectable.

Really, really light flavor. Some dry wheat notes and a touch of bread. All typical yeast, banana, spice notes are either totally muted or non-existent.
I think I got suckered into ordering a starter beer despite the menu's description. Its crisp, its refreshing. Its not that special.

Body is very light and this is a refreshing lawnmower beer.
I ordered this to hopefully try a craft version of a wheat and the description led me to believe it was special and hopped up... "Not your typical wheat beer"
I don't think it delivered.

Cerro Blanco from La Cumbre Brewing Co.