Ringneck Honey Wheat Ale | The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works

3.76/5
1 Rating

The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works
Ohio, United States
thebrewkettle.com

Style: American Pale Wheat Ale

Added by Ricochet on 07-25-2004

3.76/5  rDev 0%

This had a lighter flavor as to be expected from anything with "wheat" in the title but that is where the expectations ended and flavor began.

A very dark yellow color and average smell. When I had a sip of this, I had another and another and did not find anything "light" about the flavor. It had a slight sweetness and dominant honey flavor and it seemed I could pick each taste out seperately and they seemed full and tasty rather than the raw flavor of some wheat beers I've tried.

I would gladly order this again, if I wasn't distracted by the porter.

Ringneck Honey Wheat Ale from The Brew Kettle Taproom & Smokehouse / Production Works