Liquid Resume Pale Ale | Dad & Dude's Breweria

Very Good

Dad & Dude's Breweria
Colorado, United States
breweria.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by jmkratt on 02-18-2011

Reviews by Nizzle913:

3.75/5  rDev -2.6%

3.75/5  rDev -2.6%

3.88/5  rDev +0.8%

My first beer at Dad & Dudes Breweria. I spoke with the bartender who said this would be one of the full time beers if they could keep it on tap as they are selling it so fast!

A - The beer was served in a pint glass. It poured a cloudy hazy pale orange color very similar to a hefeweizen. A nice 1 finger white head with good retention and lacing.

S - The aroma is nice but a little sublte. Hoppy character with some sweet malt.

T/M - The beer is similar to the nose with a earthy hop tone and a nice mild bitterness throughout. The beer is crisp and clear with a pleasant aftertaste. Medium bodied with good carbonation.

D - Very drinkable.

Overall, this is a good pale ale. I would definately order it again.

Reviewed on: 02-18-2011 21:28:19