InaugurALE Red | Dad & Dude's Breweria

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Added by jmkratt on 02-18-2011

Reviews by hopfacebrew:
3.88/5  rDev 0%

The second beer I've had at Dad & Dudes Breweria. After the Pale Ale the bartender offered some water to cleanse the palette. Very kind.

The beer was poured to a pint glass.

A - The beer pures a red/amber almost brown color with a 1 finger tan head with good retention and lacing.

S - A mild hop character but the nose is mostly filled with toasted malt character.

T - The beer has a smooth caramel malt character throughout. Lot of toasted malts mesh with a mild bitterness. Hints of toffee almost. The beer finishes crisp and clean with a malty character that lingers.

M - Light to Medium bodied with good carbonation.

D - Very drinkable.

Overall, this is a good Red Ale. I would order it again without hesitation. I was told as soon as this keg is killed it will be replaced with an Imperial Red with more body and heat. Can't wait.

Reviewed on: 02-18-2011 21:35:27