Small Town Brewery
YOUR RATING = None |
Type: Brewery, Bar
1000 N Rand Rd #204
Wauconda, Illinois, 60084
(847) 865-3264 | map
After home brewing for over two decades, Tim Kovac founded Small Town Brewery in 2010. Kovac’s brewing focus developed as he unearthed his unique family brewing history, which dates back to the 17th century. His ancestor’s botanical brewing practices - which included gruit-based recipes that use herbs, flowers, roots and berries - have inspired Small Town’s innovative offerings that pay homage to the roots of modern brewing. Small Town uses unique ingredients to create specialty botanical beers with an unmistakable taste of nostalgia.
Added by TMoney2591 on 02-04-2011
Beers: Current (26) | Arch (0) | All
No beer listings.
Be the first to add a beer!
What are Archived Beers?
- Retired (no longer brewed).
- Limited (brewed once) and past the availability threshold.
- Inactive beers that haven't been reviewed in ages.
- Entered ages ago, but never reviewed.
Small Town Brewery in Wauconda, IL
- out of 100 based on 0 ratings.