World's End IPA | Wolverine State Brewing Company

Liked This Beer
3 w/ 1 ratings

Wolverine State Brewing Company
wolverinebeer.com

Style: English India Pale Ale (IPA)

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Shibbykaiyai on 02-16-2012

Liked:
3/5
Alströms:

Reviews by Shibbykaiyai:
3/5  rDev 0%

To be honest, it was a pretty average brew. Maybe it was the excellent burger that I purchased from the food truck outside killing my pallet, but it tastes pretty much like a standard lager to me.

I will try this again the next time I go back to see if I get anything more from it, but if that one is as unsatisfying as this one was, I think I will continue on to their other quality brews.

World's End IPA from Wolverine State Brewing Company