Seasons In The Field | DC Brau Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

DC Brau Brewing Co.
District of Columbia, United States
dcbrau.com

Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale

Added by Chaney on 04-06-2013

3.79/5  rDev +0.8%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

Holy crap! I had to use pliers to get the cap off this growler! I got the growler at the brewery.

Served in a DC Brau tulip because I'm a stud.

A: Pretty much a bright orange, cloudy, and with a soft, white pepper-like head that clung to the glass like there was no tomorrow.

S: Vey anemic nose on this one. Sure, I got some of the farmhouse funk, but nothing too ground breaking.

T: Nice flavor, a bit run-of-the-mill which is very unusual for DC Brau. I did appreciate the fact that this wasn't a coriander bomb. Nice citrus and farmhouse funk.

M: The carbonation was spot on, the lacing ridiculous, and the Belgian yeast attack wasn't too much (not a fan of Belgian yeast overall.

O: Neither offending nor extremely please. Nothing memorable.

Seasons In The Field from DC Brau Brewing Co.