Oatmeal Stout | SLO Brewing Company

Liked This Beer
1.79 w/ 1 ratings

SLO Brewing Company

Style: American Stout

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerAdvocate on 05-19-2006

Liked:
1.79/5
Alströms:

1.79/5  rDev 0%

Appearance - Dark chocolate in color with a hint of red. No real head to speak of, but I blame the pour

Smell - chocolate, coffee and toasted grain

Taste - Truly bad. It tasted like I was drinking horribly burnt toast. The flavor was strong and tended to, unpleasantly, linger

Mouthfeel - For being an oatmeal stout, it was surprisingly watery. It didn't feel like there was much weight to it at all.

I'm willing to give any brew a second chance, but
unless I just got a freak pint for some reason, I doubt I'll ever drink this again.

Oatmeal Stout from SLO Brewing Company