Hanna | Green Room Brewing

Alströms:

Reviews by KVNBGRY:
3.75/5  rDev -2.1%

3.7/5  rDev -3.4%

The sheer fact that this brewey produces a berliner is the reason I paid a visit. This was the first offering I tried by them. At the brewery, it appears a clear yellow color with a white head. As the cap fades, it leaves spotty lacing.

The aroma contains notes of lemon augmented a bit by some rindy fruit elements that are pithy. The finish is a bit reminescent of yogurt cultures and a wheat-like graininess.

The taste has that wheat character right upfront with lemon fruity aspects and a bit of tartness. The brew is fairly clean with enough noticeable tartness to have a cleansing effect on the palate without getting taxing.

This is light bodied and modestly carbonated. It fits the bill for the style but I was expecting a little more based on the brewery's description. Regardless, id drink it again if the opportunity presented itself. However, I dont see myself as being able to kill a growler of this like I normally can/would like to with a well made berliner.

3.5/5  rDev -8.6%